• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    holy ****ing ****. I accidentally ended up on CNN tonight and I nearly shot my TV. Anyone else see this?
    This dude is talking to some prisoner who shot his parents when he was 19 and hes asking him about guns and health care. Before I even get into the guys reply lets just think about what just happened. Piers is asking a prisoner for advise on what should happen in the world. Yes, lets trust this upstanding citizen who gunned down his parents. What glorious words of wisdom could this fine gentlemen have for us? Im going to be paraphrasing so pardon me if I dont quote exactly what was said, I was seeing red at the time.

" The availability of guns is bad in America. If I have an assault weapon it would have been worse. Because I had a shotgun I couldn't do as much "

Assault weapons were not even mentioned in the question (that i remember). Then they go on about health care and depression whatever, I turned it. This interview is so ****ing set up by liberals it's disgusting. I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about what I just seen.

so mad

2wSR6na.jpg

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Hes a ****ing idiot and needs to be deported.
    Brits already said they don't want him (as a countryman, anyway), though he may be wanted by LE on criminal charges.
    (Maybe they're getting back at us for that late 18th century unpleasantness.)

Since it cannot be decided either way, one solution that might be amicable to the two nations separated by a common language would be to have him drawn by limbs over the Atlantic, rigged with explosives, and sent in both directions.

:)

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I'd call him a tool, but he can't fix anything. I'd call him an a-hole, but that would give all the a-holes a bad rap. This guy is clinging on to every crumb of anti-gun hatred and it is obvious that he is reaching really far to get his shtick across. Bugger off you Limey bastard...you give my people a bad name!

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    This is old, I saw this run a couple months ago. I actually thought it was pretty interesting, agenda aside.

But I got the distinct feeling that when it came to the gun thing, he was just telling Piers Morgon what he wanted to hear.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Piers Morgan = 100% idiot. I can't stand to listen to more then a couple seconds of his idiocy, He fits in well with the rest of the CNN idiots. They tout him as "Unpredictable Lively Challenging Fun Entertaining" on CNN. I think it is more like "Idiotic Boring and lacking any Intelligence"
    It's the normal for most shows on CNN. Don't even start me on MSNBC... :soapbox: I am done now... :ranton:

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    I saw this interview too! I felt the same way but I think most people believe piers is a f...ING idiot.

Top Bottom