• ...and so much more!
  • unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Hello all.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the wife. She recently bought Beretta Nano for carry and she's shopping for a holster. She liked one she saw at Cabelas, but it's a floppy nylon/uncle mikes and after convincing her that's not the best choice of a holster for carry, we're on the hunt for one. She liked the pattern on the floppy holster, and this is where we need help. I want her to have a good quality holster, and she wants it in pink with a paisley pattern. Kydex or leather would work. Any suggestions?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    How does she plan on carrying? IWB, OWB, pocket, off body, thigh holster, etc.

Tough to make recommendations without knowing mode of carry.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    well-armed woman has many holsters, including a convertible from iwb to owb that can be ordered in many colors (for the gun I have it for it rides higher on the waist than i like... but to each his own)

Once she starts carrying, she's going to recognize what her personal needs are for a holster. Until she knows herself, it's hard to judge what she wants.

The convertible is nice though. Even though I'm not thrilled with the IWB fit, I can always switch it back to an OWB for when I want that. (orderable in 140 gun models)

On The Waistband Convertible Holster by The Well Armed Woman

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Most holster makers who use kydex can make you a pink one no big deal.

I also like what Dusty posted

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    well-armed woman has many holsters, including a convertible from iwb to owb that can be ordered in many colors (for the gun I have it for it rides higher on the waist than i like... but to each his own)

Once she starts carrying, she's going to recognize what her personal needs are for a holster. Until she knows herself, it's hard to judge what she wants.

The convertible is nice though. Even though I'm not thrilled with the IWB fit, I can always switch it back to an OWB for when I want that. (orderable in 140 gun models)

On The Waistband Convertible Holster by The Well Armed Woman

Thanks! This is perfect for her. She loves it.

Top Bottom