• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    So built my first ar today with a pistol grip. Just curious, what do you store in yours? I know some put batteries or things like that, but I don't have optics, flashlights, or lasers. Thinking maybe an Allen wrench for my bolt rifle scope, maybe extra earplugs?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Red Dot battery in mine. Ear plugs sounds like a good idea, since I'm becoming more forgetful as the years pass.

I bought an Ergo grip a couple months ago, and there was a little not in the compartment stating that Ergo doesn't reccomend carrying anything in the grip handle(or something like that ) :dunno:

dmil12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Magpul Miad has a little holder for 3 "my position is being over run and I am all out" 5.56 rounds. For civilian use, earplugs are the most useful.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Augh, got to it before i did! What type of plug are you guys using? Homemade, or do grips that aren't the A-2 style come with plugs or a "floor plate"?

The Magpul MOE grip has a floor plate and several different you can buy. They'll fit specific parts or batteries.

Top Bottom