• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety has an opening for a Pistol Instructor with immediate availability. Must be able to teach AT LEAST one Saturday per month and occasionally teach a weekday class. We provide everything. All you have to do is show up, set up, and teach! NRA and/or law enforcement pistol teaching credentials a must. Please send a cover letter/CV/Resume` to: info@indygunsafety.com

Position is 1099 Misc. at the end of the year. Paid monthly per class.

nldarlage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Is the position still open? If so, I will be happy to send you a current resume.

I am currently NRA certified as a Basic Pistol Instructor and RSO. I believe in establishing a solid foundation of safety, proper handling and good basic marksmanship in order to prepare students for the more advanced techniques.

I live near downtown Indy, so travel shouldn't be an issue. (Typically a 40 minute trip hitting every red light and battling bad rush hour traffic.)

My schedule is currently open, so I should be available for both weekday and weekend classes.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I'm going to give this a bump. I have room for one more handgun instructor. I'll need you at least one Saturday per month. NRA instructor certification PREFERRED but not required with equivalent experience.

Top Bottom