• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmaroman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    North Vernon
    pretty much as the title states, I buy a lot of stuff online but I'm wondering if there are some good places I might be overlooking. I live in north Vernon, and don't mind driving a little bit. I really just load for my 308s but I just recently picked up a .300 win mag Remington 700. I've got smk 190s & 220s coming for the 300wm now I think I'm going to use reloder 22 and federal match magnum primers. Problem is I can't find those primers online so I'm hoping to score some around here. Also if anyone cares to share some load data on the 300wm that's great to, I just punch paper I probably won't hunt with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      98.5 KB · Views: 18

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Well North Vernon certainly isn't southern Indiana in my books, but if you are ever down around Holland there is a place called Daves Gun Shop. They have a wide variety of reloading supplies from powders to progressive presses. It is not too far from Holiday World if you are ever around that area. Not very familiar with anything closer to the New Albany area besides Bass Pro.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We are just north of you in Shelbyville, be glad to assist you with your needs.

Bobcat Armament
    1632 E State Road 44
    Shelbyville, Indiana 46176

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    What bullet are you planning on shooting? If you are shooting the heavies, I've got some good recipes for 220 SMK, and 230 OTM.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Try TrailDust Surplus on the SW side of Bloomington on Highway 45 as you head out of town (near the airport and Karst Farm Park). They should have Reloader 22 powder and may have some of the bullets you use. Don't know if they will have the Federal Magnum Match primers, but I think they had come CCI Bench Rest primers (not common to see those on the shelf).

Kmaroman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    North Vernon
    I just came into some reloder 23&26 powder as far as bullets, I've got 190sierra match king hpbt and 220 smk hpbt. I've also got some of the 167hpbt smk I use in my ar10 I thought about trying to. Thanks zbornac, I may stop in the future

Top Bottom