• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Foxfire58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I don't know if this series is still alive, but to throw in my two cents.....I have been to PSS and made several trades over the last year. If you don't mind Bob's singing, it is a great place, to make good trades. I like the guys a lot at H&H in Fort Wayne, but have driven over two hours to get to PSS for some reason. Very good gun shop.

DCC-RSO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    :rockwoot:THE BEST IN MY MIND. I AM AN AVID SHOOTER AND BOB AND DEB ARE THE ONLY ONES I BUY FROM. I ALSO USE THEM TO TRANSFER GUNS THAT I BUY ON GUNBROKER. BOB WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT. GREAT PRICES AND GOOD DEALS ON TRADE INS. SMALL BUSINESS WITH LOTS OF VOLUME. A CREDIT TO THE COMMUNITY AND THE AMERICAN WAY.:patriot:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I don't know if this series is still alive, but to throw in my two cents.....I have been to PSS and made several trades over the last year. If you don't mind Bob's singing, it is a great place, to make good trades. I like the guys a lot at H&H in Fort Wayne, but have driven over two hours to get to PSS for some reason. Very good gun shop.

True enough on all points... Bob will treat you right and get you the best prices. And Yes he does sing...or something damn close to it...it seems to chase away small animals, birds and children. :): :yesway: :patriot:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Another +1 for Bob @ PSS.

I stopped in today just to let him know that my custom Saiga12 should be in any day now, and to remind him that he and Deb are welcome to shoot the hell out of once it hits the door.

I noticed he had a "no-lock" S&W 442 in matte black, price was right, as usual, so I bought it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Bob and Deb are good people. They run an good business. They're one of two dealers in Indiana I recommend without reservation.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    +1 for PSS. I just bought my first handgun (Glock 23) there today and the gentleman (not Bob) who helped me was very knowledgeable and helpful. Bob was there too talking to some people and making sure all the customers were being helped.
    The price I paid was much lower than where I have been quoted elsewhere.
    It seems like a great friendly place to do business. I will be back.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    PSS is almost the only place I buy from now. I bought a S&W M&P compact 45acp today. He was $50.00 cheaper than anyone else. I like Bob, friendly and always a hand shake after the deal.
    I first went to Liberty in Avon and no one even talked to me. Saw something I have been wanting but I like friendly people.
    I dont care how many people are in PSS someone always says "hello". He has sold me more firearms then my wife will ever know. Also a plus he never said one thing about any firearms I have bought when my wife goes with me. My wife likes to go with me some times because Bob always talks to her and makes her feel at home.

Plainfield gets my :yesway: up.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Plainfield is a very nice friendly shop

Drove by Plainfield today and decided to stop and look for a holster for my new Steyr. The counter guy spent time going through various choices until he found one that fit my gun. Nice selection of handguns and friendly people. :yesway: :yesway:

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have been in there a couple time never bought anything (yet), just wonder if they come down on price. I know they have good prices already just trying to save more money.

Top Bottom