MP9SD_03.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not trying to say I'm psychic or anything, but apparently I can tell the future. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...64824-glock-17-gen-4-flat-dark-earth-fde.html Had I have been paying attention I'd have bought that thing.
    I need help, it's obvious. It's a vicious cycle that I participate in. Lust for gun, research gun, find best deal on gun, sell other gun to buy gun, buy gun, shoot gun, clean gun, fondle gun and hold it every night, see something else I want, repeat the cycle. So........I just put another Glock in the classifieds (Glock 27) and my wife told me I can't buy anymore Glocks, evidently I always end up selling them. What the hell does she know? :):

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I need help, it's obvious. It's a vicious cycle that I participate in. Lust for gun, research gun, find best deal on gun, sell other gun to buy gun, buy gun, shoot gun, clean gun, fondle gun and hold it every night, see something else I want, repeat the cycle. So........I just put another Glock in the classifieds (Glock 27) and my wife told me I can't buy anymore Glocks, evidently I always end up selling them. What the hell does she know? :):

Great minds think alike. I seem to always end up doing the same thing. I tell my wife the guns are an evolv ING inventory. There's always something coming and going.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    HTA gen1 Guardian with SS baffles. Don't know that going with HTA was the best idea but we'll see how things pan out.

I'm planning on setting up a trust and picking up a HTA Guardian like you've got. What's your concern with having bought a HTA suppressor? I've never heard anything but glowing reviews from them and their products.

Top Bottom