Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    How you guys liking your P10C's? I added some talon grips to my P07 and I'm in love with it so far. I'd like to eventually add a P10 to the collection. Also, that Nerf gun is sick... love the theme.

24iQ4RLh.jpg
    AJDjKOEh.jpg

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    How you guys liking your P10C's? I added some talon grips to my P07 and I'm in love with it so far. I'd like to eventually add a P10 to the collection. Also, that Nerf gun is sick... love the theme.

24iQ4RLh.jpg
    AJDjKOEh.jpg

I love my P10C. Had some stipple work done and just got my slide back from Jagerwerks.

epeery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Columbus
    First Semi-Auto Pic

Not the best picture, but wanted to give my first semi-auto a little love.
    Witness.jpg
    This was the first time I shot it. Groupings have improved since then.

Last edited:

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 67831 View attachment 67832 View attachment 67833

Traded for a "stock" Glock 20 that on closer examination under better light had been molested with a Dremel tool. Normally I leave my Glocks stock but since this one was already frankenjiggered, might as well go with it, at least to clean up the hack job. So to Google I go, looking for someone that does frame jobs. Came across Personal Weapons Development in Greenwood, and dug what he had posted in his gallery of work, so gave him a shot at it. The owner had the frame back to me in two days, and I love it! Finger grooves removed, texture blend all around, and the double undercut to clean up the trigger guard. Added a SSVI Tyr Trigger in Republican Red. Now off to the range in the next day or so to see how she shoots!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    View attachment 67831 View attachment 67832 View attachment 67833

Traded for a "stock" Glock 20 that on closer examination under better light had been molested with a Dremel tool. Normally I leave my Glocks stock but since this one was already frankenjiggered, might as well go with it, at least to clean up the hack job. So to Google I go, looking for someone that does frame jobs. Came across Personal Weapons Development in Greenwood, and dug what he had posted in his gallery of work, so gave him a shot at it. The owner had the frame back to me in two days, and I love it! Finger grooves removed, texture blend all around, and the double undercut to clean up the trigger guard. Added a SSVI Tyr Trigger in Republican Red. Now off to the range in the next day or so to see how she shoots!
    Looks sharp!psyko

Top Bottom