Play Battlefield 4 on PS4? Check out the AGS Armament Official Server!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Tell me you guys don't have stupid rules against particular weapons, and don't ban people for owning, and I'm in.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I gave up at Xbox 360. I got tired of getting my butt kicked by the nine year old kids. I also don't have a stopping point sometimes. I couldn't quit after a sucky round, then if I actually had a good round I couldn't quit then because I suddenly became a pro. Well that is until the next round when the nine year olds must have gotten back from Their potty break and we're ready to rock.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Like I told Corporal D, my wife would **** if I bought a PS4 just to play BF4. She hates the game, it is "too violent." She has obviously never seen the GTA series.
    LOL!
    My son and I used to play battlefield 4 a lot. I prefer it because it seems more team oriented than CoD.
    He got all excited because he got his first backstab, when my wife started proclaiming how violent it was to be doing such a thing in a video game.
    I interrupted her and calmly told my son "Hey, you know your mom is right. It is kind of bad to stab someone in the back. So from now on, I want you to stab them in the FACE!"

She was not amused. :(

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I saw BF played once. Seemed too slow for me. I like immediate results and quick games. Pretty sweet that you guys are hosting your own server and clan for it!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    LOL!
    My son and I used to play battlefield 4 a lot. I prefer it because it seems more team oriented than CoD.
    He got all excited because he got his first backstab, when my wife started proclaiming how violent it was to be doing such a thing in a video game.
    I interrupted her and calmly told my son "Hey, you know your mom is right. It is kind of bad to stab someone in the back. So from now on, I want you to stab them in the FACE!"

She was not amused. :(

I have a bad habit of getting knifed, and my wife happened to catch one instance where the other player punched me in the face before shanking me. She was all kinds of horrified.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I will be receiving my White PS4 tomorrow and might have to pick up BF4 just so I can play with some cool cats!!!

If I get BF4, I will for sure be hitting you guys up.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Like I told Corporal D, my wife would **** if I bought a PS4 just to play BF4. She hates the game, it is "too violent." She has obviously never seen the GTA series.

So, Buy GTA V, let her watch you rape, rob, and mame a few hookers then the BF4 will look like sesame street.

Top Bottom