• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Borock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I attended the first ever class at Mindset Lab's brand new "Pleasantville". P'ville is as close as you're going to get for real life scenario based encounters. It's like a small movie set of an ordinary street with store fronts, a sidewalk cafe, alleys and a couple of stores that you can enter. The day included pistol safety, some light contact FOF encounters and insightful classroom discussions and information. The day finished with each class attendee trying to manage a staged scenario in Pleasantville that put each of us in a position to use what they learned during the day. The scenarios were short and intense but the after-event discussions were very helpful in bringing to light all of our shortcomings, what we could/should have done differently and supported what we did correctly.

The ML support staff was very helpful and made the life-like scenarios very real.

It was amazing and I'm going to go to the Mindset Lab website to check out the schedule for my next venture into tactical training. The next class won't get here too soon.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I agree Borock! Today's class was certainly enhanced by the realistic surroundings that Pleasantville offers.

My personal thanks goes to Shay, the ML support staff, and all those who donated their time and skills to making it so incredibly awesome!

Top Bottom