• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    From their published load data, it appears to be marginally hotter than WC842. A modest load for a 62gr M855 projectile is around 24.3gr.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    $60? Says $79.99 or was that the initial price they spoke of? In any case. looks at least like a viable 56 powder.

I have a lot of 62 grain penetrator bullets and a lot of LC Cases and even a few thousand Military Style sm rifle 556 primers that I would like ot get a powder for so I can get it all loaded. I don't have much rifle loading experience though so I guess I will wait for the reviews...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    $60? Says $79.99 or was that the initial price they spoke of? In any case. looks at least like a viable 56 powder.

I have a lot of 62 grain penetrator bullets and a lot of LC Cases and even a few thousand Military Style sm rifle 556 primers that I would like ot get a powder for so I can get it all loaded. I don't have much rifle loading experience though so I guess I will wait for the reviews...

I was talking about this,
    pistol powder,
    ETR7 Smokeless Pistol Powder 4LB

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    179   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    There are some reviews of the pistol powder at castboolits. The company does not keep their site up very well, check the price in your cart before checking out. I was going to buy some a while back per the price on the page, however when it went in my cart it was a higher price.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    There are some reviews of the pistol powder at castboolits. The company does not keep their site up very well, check the price in your cart before checking out. I was going to buy some a while back per the price on the page, however when it went in my cart it was a higher price.

Thanks for the heads up!!! I would be super pissed if that happened to me. I will not do business with a company of that sort.

Top Bottom