• ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    URGENT:

I know most of you guys are out of college or University, Some of you may not have even gone.

Please contact our state government officials. To pass legislation to bar any state college or University from prohibiting, and or taking action against students that carry hand guns to class/ and or are in their dorms or apartments... with permit. There is no reason for a student to have to fear being expelled.. for his or her right to carry a gun for what ever reason they feel..

We all know these gun free zones can be an open invite to a wack job to come shoot up the place such as a movie theater and Mall. Sure some of you guys will say oh well you don't have to go to college.. YES I DO.. And no i can not afford to go out of state to some of those states that allow guns on Campus.

I would love to try to join any underground/ unsanctioned groups on campus that are pro 2nd amendment and rights to carry. I can not do so, as it will out me as an individual who may or may not carry "illegally" per the college rules..

While I would say that college's in Indiana are historically safe.. times are changing.. people are getting desperate and taking crazy and illogical approaches to make a dollar.. via robbing and assaults with out provocations.

I can provide links to where colleges that allow guns on campus have had Zero issues with guns from law abiding citizens who have proper permits to carry.. And crime rate is lower than colleges that do not allow them IE states that have passed laws. I would post them but I will allow you to do your own research..

Phone calls and personal letters via the mail will be most effective.. Not just some email that is easily deleted and disregarded.. Please don't let up send letters and call as often as you can!

Please I beg my fellow gun owners.. Us college students are the future of this country.. We have every right to be armed to protect ourselves from what ever threat may come to limit or reduce our Freedoms, Liberties, pursuit of happiness etc..

:patriot::patriot::patriot:

birdwing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lowell
    Are you a member of Students for Concealed Carry? They are making some great strides throughout the country dealing with this very topic.

Top Bottom