• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    As I recall they were given the chance to resolve this at an admirals or captains mass and they insisted on being court martialed, so they'd have their day in court. If this is what they wish, then why sign the petition and go against their wishes? The court will have the opportunity to dismiss charges in the course of events and it will set precedent for future operations. Those SEALs aren't dummies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    As I recall they were given the chance to resolve this at an admirals or captains mass and they insisted on being court martialed, so they'd have their day in court. If this is what they wish, then why sign the petition and go against their wishes? The court will have the opportunity to dismiss charges in the course of events and it will set precedent for future operations. Those SEALs aren't dummies.

Ha, I didn't even think of it like that...You're absolutely right.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

Because it never should have happened in the first place. This way "they", the asshats, in DC will maybe get the idea that maybe people won't take them screwing with our military people anymore.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Because it never should have happened in the first place. This way "they", the asshats, in DC will maybe get the idea that maybe people won't take them screwing with our military people anymore.
    Umm..it wasn't the "asshats" in DC that did this. It was the military and those guys had an easy out and chose the hard road to make a point.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    im in, but after reading the rest of this, i kinda wish i wouldnt have signed... eitherway, they will have their day in court... but now, they have my name on a list backing them up

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I did sign the petition, but now that you remind me of this, it brings another point to mind. Even if they don't get the charges dismissed out right, it shows American support for what they did and may help to ensure them reinstatement to active duty after this is all said and done. Just a thought.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Umm.. well then excuse me, I wanted to show my support for these upstanding heros, next time I will check first with you to make sure its ok. :xmad:

You're using that face too often this week. Do you need more fiber?

MRJARRELL, spot on again sir!!

sdragsdale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009

I signed but that is a good take on the situation. The rats are lucky all they got is a fat lip!

cherrynutz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Bremen
    That's why you just take the detainees to Kurdish Army soldiers and boom...nut shots and broken noses all day. We caught a few guys, left them with the Kurds while we resupplyed came back to the trucks and uh oh. Mr Haji had himself a bad day. In all fairness we did not do that intentionaly. We had no idea it was going to happen, but when you just shot RPG at the guys...you get what's coming to you

Top Bottom