• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    View attachment 315475

The lightest smallest gun I own and the one I carry the most, the kel tec p32

I'm half tempted to 3d print a frame to allow a LCP max grip and magazine to be put on the p32 slide for a 16 round pocket gun that weighs less then a pound with negligible recoil
    I have a KelTec P32. It is a great little gun. Very reliable and super easy to conceal. I sometimes carry it for a backup gun.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Why??? You shooting groups? How close does the bad guy have to be when you go to your back up?

With respect, if I’m going to the back pocket I’m already wrestling with the *. Again respectfully.
    Simply put, I reserve the right to use it with a repeatable degree of accuracy.

Mouse guns still need to hit the right part of the target and I'm not going to bank on gut shots to save me.

20200310_002005.jpg
    Lcp II has some nice and repeatable sights. Ive had a lot of good experiences with this fella so far.

Pic to keep this a pic thread.

bigdave101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2024
    FISHERS
    Ok, here's my old standby. The SP101 tank. You'd better wear a belt when this is in your pocket.
    SP101_zps9aa3c0a5.jpg
    got one...

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    my fav mouse gun... .25ACP... caliber invented by John Moses Browning
    Yes, was, is a god among men, but he was limited to the technology of the time as it pertains to gun powder and projectiles. Nothing against the venerable quarter inch’r just a passing thought. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom