• Terry A

Marksman
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    NWI
    Pocket guns

Top left is a Browning .25 Lightweight, I bought new in the 60s a S&W M60, Mid row Kahr P9 w Chrimson Trace, Kimber SOLO, S&W Shield and the bottom is a Springfield EMP in 9MM, some go in the pocket easier than the others.

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    Top left is a Browning .25 Lightweight, I bought new in the 60s a S&W M60, Mid row Kahr P9 w Chrimson Trace, Kimber SOLO, S&W Shield and the bottom is a Springfield EMP in 9MM, some go in the pocket easier than the others.

My solo took some 200 rds to break in...anyone else have that problem

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    Not sure how to post pics yet but I have recently purchased a kimber solo dc. I have to date put approximately 200 rounds in it. It is just now starting to function properly without jams. Big price for little dependability. Anyone else experience same type of problems?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    My wife's Kimber Solo. It self-ejected magazines when we first brought it home, so back to Kimber it went. It's been flawless with the original mags since we got it back (even with 115gr!), but neither of the two 8 round extended magazines are 100% reliable if you load them to capacity.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    f8W6ImV.png

I shared in the plastic gun thread, but it's technically a pocket gun too.

Kahr CM9 with a ceracoated slide (with wear marks from holster :( ), Dawson Precision sights (Stock sights suck) and I just polished the barrel and slide stop the other day. Will polish the trigger to the same mirror finish eventually. Didn't feel like taking it completely apart to do that, but will when I have the umph to tackle that and do a thorough cleaning.

Great little gun. Zero issues besides one jam and I do believe that was from using the extended magazines. I stick with the stock 6 round magazines now,

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I just picked up a little Colt Vest Pocket Model of 1908. They are quite the tribute to the genius of John Moses Browning. Not for serious carry; but, well engineered and well made.
    Colt1908%20WithMagazine_zps5e2ruo4t.jpg

Top Bottom