• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little NATE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Thank you for putting on this show was there early along with a lot of others nice little show should have bought that flair gun on the first table missed out this time hope to get it next time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm already looking forward to the next one! :D Didn't buy any guns this time, but did manage to pick up a cheap-but-less-cheap-than-mine spotting scope.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    These events are good for me closer to home and usually always find something I can't live without

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Pocket traders was a really fine show.. Picked up a nice 6.5mm Japanese Type 38 Carbine, looks like a good shooter

18irt4.jpg

aph1tw.jpg

21ag3le.jpg

10eojmu.jpg

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    What did you give for the T38?

325, which was a bit higher then I wanted, But, the gun does have a lot of pluses, the bolt Cover, the Mum, The Barrel is real nice... And did not know that was a real Japanese muzzle cover, I had only see the metal ones to date.. So It seemed like a fair amount.. Plus I really liked it... Never held one before, Feels like a toy next to a regular Japanese rifle

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    How stiff is security? I read on the website that it's a no-loaded-carry event.

*I know it's an insurance issue.
    *I know I could CC.

Just wondering in the past how thorough has security been?

They should hire me for security - no gun, no entry! :)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I think this from the website pretty much says it all "("If" you accidently forget to unload your concealed weapon, please make sure it remains holstered!)".

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    We really appreciate everyone's patience in this matter...We all have common sense, so please use it! Most all of the guys who attend are very conscientious, cautious hobby shooters, and speaking personally, I see no problem with open carry....but we do use a state/federally owned building.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I am going to try and get down to this one. I have only been to one other, and I guess a few other shows were going on that same weekend, it was rather dismal. Very few vendors set up. I was disappointed, so this will be a second chance. I had a few guys tell me the one time I went, that it was a non-typical event. That there are usually more vendors. So if I make it, we shall see.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    We had a good crowd. There were 3 vendors (7 tables) cancel due to illness or whatever but covered 45 tables out of the 55 tables available. The B&G's were gone by about 10:15. As usual I spent about five times as much as I sold. This is more of a treasure hunt than a typical show you would attend. I saw a guy carrying a cast iron skillet that must have been two foot round. Thanks to Ingo and everyone that helped make this a good time.

Top Bottom