• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Has anyone else lost their live feeds to their scanners online? I can't seem to get it to even work on my I phone, just curious.:xmad:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Remember, too, that a lot of these scanner feeds are provided by the general public so it is possible that whomever was providing in your area may have been having equipment issues or other problems. Likewise, after the Boston bombings the servers for the companies providing feeds for the scanners apps experienced an unprecedented amount of traffic. I wouldn't think that has anything to do with your immediate problem, I'm just pointing it out in the event something "big" happens in the news and you can't get a good scanner feed.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    I use radioreference.com it is pretty simple to use and has all states including Alaska and Hawiia, it went offline all the sudden and first thought was s**t here we go something big has happened and they have shut all feeds down.I am starting to sound like a paranoid weirdo but you just never know anymore.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I listen to the police radio on tune-in on my android tablet but it hasnt been working the last few days but radio referance and the stand alone scanner have been working

Top Bottom