• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    Joe citizen commits a crime, and gets sued right. Joe citizen pays the fine. OK. Joe LEO commits a crime, and gets sued right. Joe citizen taxpayer STILL pays the fine ?????? :n00b:

Last edited:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    why would you wanna blow crap to a cop? remember: clubs and battons will break your bones, but words will only butt hurt them and make them hit harder. i dont think its a good idea to **** off a cop by stirring it up. you wont win on the street. fight it in court. you probly wont win there either the way the system is designed, but at least you wont be in prison with broken bones.

Thought you said this guy would have got a whipping even if he didn't say a word?

RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    Wow, just... wow. My jaw literally dropped while watching that. Obviously we don't know the whole story, just what was the tape/in the article. According to the article, it looks like that officer could have been a bad apple. It is easy to criticize police and make generalizations from videos like that. Most cops I know just want to serve their communities, do good deeds, and go home at the end of the day. That said, the police officer administering a "world of hurt" probably needs to be fired. :twocents:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    reminds me of officer bissard sucking up that FOP money. he knows he is guilty but he doesnt mind stealing from the pockets of good cops anyways.

I don't quite see it that way.
    Reminds me of my BIL. A coal mine manager in Alabama. Caught a guy smoking in the mine. Fired his butt then the rest of the miners went on a wildcat strike because of it. Miner owners bow to the union, put him back to work. :rolleyes:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I'd agree that he should face the same punishment as anyone else who did what he did.
    he should face alot worse than anyone else. he not only attacked and beat an innocent person he broke an oath he took. the public trusted him and he screwed them. and as far as the so called investigation thats a joke. how about from now on we let drug dealers investigate other drug dealers or thieves investigate other thieves? when cops investigate another cop the only thing that gets looked at is how tight the thin blue line is.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    maybe since all the cops pulled up in front of another house the guy thought the cop was asking if he lived at that other residence? it would be an understandable mistake. the fact is though that the guy didnt even have to answer the cop at all. he could have remained silent. then what? he-man still gonna hand out a beating? probly. I hope that cop goes to jail in regular population. he is a disgrace to other cops. and anyone who defends his actions shouldn't be a cop either

E5RANGER375 you left out, The cop should get raped DAILY:D

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    While the premise of this thread is to expose another bad cop, i believe it shows something much different. Much like all the cases in indpls over the past several yrars involving cops doing bad i.e. beating brandon johnson, drinking on the job, etc..... i believe all of these cops have a common problem with there employers. If you read you'll find all of these cops have been involved in a life changing experience like shooting someone, riding in an ambulance accompaning there partner to the hospital after a near fatal head wound, having to shoot a deranged lunitic with an AK. You see i beleive the problem is mental health awareness by the employers. These guys need much more than a couple.of EAP appointment or a "hey buddy are you ok". Its a Wounder that more soldiers and officers arent subject to more bad publicity. I wish the govt and police admins took better care of our protectors to prevent these kinds of preventable.situations.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Is this actually how you feel or are you just blowing off steam?

Do you actually feel he should be raped in prison daily?
    i would like to see any actual cases of a cop getting investigated by other cops and getting found guilty. are there any? if so where could i find info on them? and if they do get found doing wrong whats the worst they are looking at losing thier job?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    i would like to see any actual cases of a cop getting investigated by other cops and getting found guilty. are there any? if so where could i find info on them? and if they do get found doing wrong whats the worst they are looking at losing thier job?
    I'm really not sure where one would research internal investigations.

Any ideas?

I would think the outcome of any internal investigation once it's complete would be public information...as long as it's not also part of a criminal investigation.

Last edited:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    While the premise of this thread is to expose another bad cop, i believe it shows something much different. Much like all the cases in indpls over the past several yrars involving cops doing bad i.e. beating brandon johnson, drinking on the job, etc..... i believe all of these cops have a common problem with there employers. If you read you'll find all of these cops have been involved in a life changing experience like shooting someone, riding in an ambulance accompaning there partner to the hospital after a near fatal head wound, having to shoot a deranged lunitic with an AK. You see i beleive the problem is mental health awareness by the employers. These guys need much more than a couple.of EAP appointment or a "hey buddy are you ok". Its a Wounder that more soldiers and officers arent subject to more bad publicity. I wish the govt and police admins took better care of our protectors to prevent these kinds of preventable.situations.
    alot of people deal with trauma not just cops. last monday i just missed being involved in an accident where 2 truckdrivers died. btw truck driver is much higher on the list than leo for dangerous jobs. no matter what we see or are involved in we are expexcted to do our job correctly, if we screw up we dont get a paid vacation to ease our suffering the only vacation we get is to the cross bar hotel. if a leo suffers from something that makes him unsafe in his job then he needs to get out and do something else. theres always barber college.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    alot of people deal with trauma not just cops. last monday i just missed being involved in an accident where 2 truckdrivers died. btw truck driver is much higher on the list than leo for dangerous jobs. no matter what we see or are involved in we are expexcted to do our job correctly, if we screw up we dont get a paid vacation to ease our suffering the only vacation we get is to the cross bar hotel. if a leo suffers from something that makes him unsafe in his job then he needs to get out and do something else. theres always barber college.[/QUOTE

You're entitled to your opinion, nice effort at glorifying the job of transportation. However, while transporting goods, blue hairs on a tour, or refuse, you will never be asked to take the life of another in protection of others. You will never be shot at. In the case of a soldier your mind will never be altered to the degree that taking others loves is common place and be asked to change that upon return back to life where that unacceptable. I wasn't taking the side of the cop here. I was merely pointing out the obvious problem. Life changing events happen to these folks all the time and cause a whole host of issues such as drunk driving, emotional detachment to loved ones, over reacting in cases such as the original thread. It's human nature, it's called fight or flight. Believe it or not you could be effected by it someday driving your truck. Let's say your driving 55 in a snow storm lose control because you were going to fast, boom into a bridge. You spend the next 6 months recovering! Do you think you'll go 55 in a snow storm again? Probably not, on a much smaller scale this is the same thing. Look at this cop, involves on two police action shootings. Do you think he wants to be in another? Heck no, you shoot someone once or get shot at once, it's something nobody ever wants to experience again. Have some empathy, think about for a min.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I gotta say....when i skimmed through the thread titles, I read "Police beating OFF man caught on tape" haha whoops

to see that video, google "niles police dept".

E5RANGER375 you left out, The cop should get raped DAILY:D

On second though, No cause from his anger you can tell he's not getting any sex, If he gets raped daily he would probably enjoy it:laugh:

i feel like you're way too excited about the prospect of a man being raped by another man. i would say you need to talk to someone, but i dont judge people.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    alot of people deal with trauma not just cops. last monday i just missed being involved in an accident where 2 truckdrivers died. btw truck driver is much higher on the list than leo for dangerous jobs. no matter what we see or are involved in we are expexcted to do our job correctly, if we screw up we dont get a paid vacation to ease our suffering the only vacation we get is to the cross bar hotel. if a leo suffers from something that makes him unsafe in his job then he needs to get out and do something else. theres always barber college.[/QUOTE

You're entitled to your opinion, nice effort at glorifying the job of transportation. However, while transporting goods, blue hairs on a tour, or refuse, you will never be asked to take the life of another in protection of others. You will never be shot at. In the case of a soldier your mind will never be altered to the degree that taking others loves is common place and be asked to change that upon return back to life where that unacceptable. I wasn't taking the side of the cop here. I was merely pointing out the obvious problem. Life changing events happen to these folks all the time and cause a whole host of issues such as drunk driving, emotional detachment to loved ones, over reacting in cases such as the original thread. It's human nature, it's called fight or flight. Believe it or not you could be effected by it someday driving your truck. Let's say your driving 55 in a snow storm lose control because you were going to fast, boom into a bridge. You spend the next 6 months recovering! Do you think you'll go 55 in a snow storm again? Probably not, on a much smaller scale this is the same thing. Look at this cop, involves on two police action shootings. Do you think he wants to be in another? Heck no, you shoot someone once or get shot at once, it's something nobody ever wants to experience again. Have some empathy, think about for a min.
    your entitled to your opinion nice try at trying to glorify cops. i spent 4 years overseas in the military thanks for setting me straight on that whole soldier thing mr civilian. and as far as truck drivers never getting shot tell that to the family of the driver who was shot and killed last week in st louis. far more truckdrivers die every year in the line of duty than cops so you can tap dance around it all you want but thats the facts. and drivers do get involved in a lot of traumatic stuff. most of the time when a wreck occurs we are on the scene before any cop or paramedic. when a wreck happens in front of us we stop and do what we can until help arrives.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I'm really not sure where one would research internal investigations.

Any ideas?

I would think the outcome of any internal investigation once it's complete would be public information...as long as it's not also part of a criminal investigation.
    is that something that could be researched online? or would it take a visit to the dept and talking to someone there?

Top Bottom