• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    A little body work after a successful PIT is a small price to pay to apprehend criminals. And if you own a home in Marion County, I thank you.

I do have to say though I'm jealous... I'd love to do a pit maneuver on some of these idiots on the roadways on a daily basis...but alas.... :)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And they should all have to wear tie-dyed Grateful Dead shirts because those scary uniforms give me bad vibes, man.

My brother has a Steal Your Face shirt he picked up at a concert back when he followed the Dead where the skull is a Confederate flag.....I don't why I thought of that but I thought it was funny and your post reminded me of that...

Wow...I found it online...

grateful_deadsunriseskull.png~c200

I kind of like it....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Dude you know Southern Indiana is always at least 10 years behind the rest of the State......

"What the hell you mean they moved the State Capital from Corydon to up north?" When did that happen????":)

Well, in a couple of years, you'll love "Hot Yoga". By about 2019, look out for the crossfit cult.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I do have to say though I'm jealous... I'd love to do a pit maneuver on some of these idiots on the roadways on a daily basis...but alas.... :)

As would I, as would I. It takes a lot of willpower to not PIT multiple cars during my daily travels. I have even considered doing it while driving my wife's minivan.

Top Bottom