• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Hmmmm, Did he fire at the police ? Or did he have his back turned and fire at the ground ? The reason I ask these questions is because they wasnt. Why did the police feel they had to KILL this man ( who was obviously having some problems ), why didnt they shoot him in the leg or arm. I guess this cop missed the day they was teaching how to wound and disable a suspect, huh ? Now lets have the people chime in how wonderful the police are. If the police there are anything like here, I wouldnt be suprised if it turns out his shotgun that turned into a muzzle loader later turns into a broom handle ! Hence the new EPD moto "LIE, CHEAT & STEAL", do anything to keep the people from knowing the real deal. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

:n00b: People's stupidity never ceases to amaze me :n00b:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I really wish the "shoot to wound/disable" misconception would go off and die somewhere. It isn't taught to anyone, anywhere.

That may be true now, but it was taught to me when I was in the Navy.
    When I first heard this, me being the smartass I can sometimes be, asked "Can I wound them in the head?" :draw:
    As for the story I wonder if he was going to shoot himself and the cops just made it easier?

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Shoot to wound is an awful idea. You will get sued by the person you "shot to wound," they could be concealing a secondary weapon that could be used once they go down, if they are methed out a single shot is not going to stop them from doing anything... and the list goes on and on.

Heck shooting to kill ends up saving us money by now giving the BG the privilege of living in our prisons for the next 50 years.

Top Bottom