• ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Ran across this today And I know there are a few in here who collect police weapons. Seems like a reasonable deal to me but not my cup of tea/expertise.

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    If memory serves me correctly, they had this same gun for under $400 around Xmas time. Doesn’t do any good now, but maybe should have bought one.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yes weapons sometimes never get issued or shot. They buy xx amount in case there is a shooting and the officer's gun gets booked in as evidence. He needs a like replacement even if he is just surfing a desk.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have always had good luck with Police trade ins. Most have holster wear and scratched up grips, but they are far from worn out. A never issued one would be great.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    The Massachusetts state police ordered these pistols within the last year. For some reason they refused shipment or decided to sell them before they were issued.

The MSP has decided to purchase Sigs instead I believe. No one really knows why this change was made. This is just speculation on my part, but I bet the state is angry that Smith is going to Tennessee.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    The Massachusetts state police ordered these pistols within the last year. For some reason they refused shipment or decided to sell them before they were issued.

The MSP has decided to purchase Sigs instead I believe. No one really knows why this change was made. This is just speculation on my part, but I bet the state is angry that Smith is going to Tennessee.
    Well I believe there is room in Gallatin for one more.

G19G26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Need to read reviews on seller's site. Many of these are reported to be used and dirty. Another case of buyer beware.

Eric94

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2022
    Georgetown
    Ran across this today And I know there are a few in here who collect police weapons. Seems like a reasonable deal to me but not my cup of tea/expertise.

I picked one up.
    Crazy good deal, unlike everything else on guns.com
    They are usually super high on prices.
    The insignia is a neat addition.
    I find it interesting that the Massachusetts state police don't have to comply with the laws they make their citizens follow.
    It definitely does not have a 10lb trigger.

Top Bottom