• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Where were these types of 32 year olds when I was 15?

Purple? Meh, naaa

I know, right? I keep hearing these stories and how the kids turn 'em in. Turn 'em in? That wasn't a report, that was BRAGGING.

Sigh. I had SUCH a crush on my art teacher in high school. Pity I was such a geek and she was too upstanding. ;)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It may not be politically correct, but some double standards exist for good reasons. 15 year old boys are not the same as 15 year old girls. The power dynamic between a 32 year old woman and a 15 year old boy is not even remotely similar to the corresponding situation between a 32 year old man and a 15 year old girl.

Is it a crime? Obviously. Is it wrong? Probably. Is it as wrong as the reverse? I don't think so. Is it funny? I know so. Is there a chance that kid will be damaged directly by his interactions with that woman? It's highly unlikely. Is it likely he was not damaged in any way and will always view it fondly, as his dreams come true for the rest of his natural life? Almost certainly.

Yep.

It shouldn't be condoned and is illegal for the right reasons and we should strive to be better but I'll bet the vast majority of adult males have at least a small part of them that says....DAMN!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So how young is too young? As long as the guys in puberty? My nephew is 11 and has gone through puberty according to his Mom, is that too young? Is that age ok for a 32 year old woman to prey upon? Is the only reason you guys think this is some fantasy come true for this child because the woman was semi attractive? What is she was a 300 lb sweaty nasty looking woman? Is it still cool then?

15 year olds are not ready for the responsibility that comes with sexual experience. What if a pregnancy occurred from this abuse? What if this child got an STD that made him sterile or infected the wife he wil marry a decade from now?

All the good ole boy slaps on the back doesn't make it easier for boys of abuse to come to terms to what has happened to them. Abuse is abuse and had this woman abused my fifteen old son, I would treat her no differently than a man who would do the same thing to my daughter. There should never be a double standard when it comes to child abuse.

Of course you are right in everything you say. You have to understand, and as you are a woman I know you do, that the 15 year old boy is alive in all of us guys. He never grows up and he never quits seeking his goals. He just gets buried to some degree by maturity.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have a hard time finding what we used to call "statutory rape" funny. At 15, would I have been interested? Maybe, but I'm an adult now and I see the harm to all concerned. No Father in the house; Mom screwing someone she's not married to in the house; hot stranger in the garage-- no surprises here, but not a positive environment in the least.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Of course you are right in everything you say. You have to understand, and as you are a woman I know you do, that the 15 year old boy is alive in all of us guys. He never grows up and he never quits seeking his goals. He just gets buried to some degree by maturity.
    So are you saying it was the inner 15yr. boy that was making most of the comments in this thread?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wonder why you would say she's to old for me:scratch::scratch:

No reason. :):

Marc+Jacobs+Collection+Backstage+Fall+2013+W05ak7zm3EJx.jpg

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't know what to say about this, at 15 I would have humped a cute log, and definitely a cute 32 year old woman. Does it matter when I was 15 and having sex with my 15 year old girlfriend vs a 32 year old woman? IDK

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Rayne, you need to remember there is a lot of difference between 15 year old boys and girls. The guys that have been replying are remembering when they were 15. Believe us when we say that not for all boys who 15, but for most this is not abuse. It is a dream come true. And nobody was talking about 11 year old.
    I sure remember being 15, and if that's abuse, I'd been screaming ew it hurts so good:lmfao:Seriously though, Rayne is right, the young mind isn't really ready for this sort of thing, body, yes, but a 15 year old isn't mature enough to handle it mentally

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Rayne, you need to remember there is a lot of difference between 15 year old boys and girls. The guys that have been replying are remembering when they were 15. Believe us when we say that not for all boys who 15, but for most this is not abuse. It is a dream come true. And nobody was talking about 11 year old.

If I remember correctly, most females at 15 were much more mentally mature than the guys I knew at 15. The chick was 32 and looks 3/4 crazy. The boy was 15. It is against the law. You want to setup some fantasy world where your 14-16 year old boys can bang the lady that lives in your garage, talk to politicians about changing the age of consent.

It's curious that we joke about and lust after a woman who slept with a 15yo boy, but if this was a male sleeping with a 15yo girl there would be posts saying how he would be shot on sight if it was my daughter...

That is how EVERY thread on this subject has ever gone and will always go. It is pretty pathetic.

For the love of baby jeebus, that woman isn't even hot. Not being 350 pounds wearing stained sweatpants and a Disney (or NASCAR) t-shirt while hauling 12 rat-tailed future meth heads doesn't automatically = hot. The extremely low standards some people have, it is no wonder we've got divorce threads where people are talking about their 3rd, or more.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I believe it was Dolly Parton who, in a C&W song said the following line: "I'm old enough to be that boy's lover". Of course, that was all in fun, right?.....................RIGHT?

Top Bottom