Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    f8lscox.jpg

Cue the members complaining that Black unemployment is still 2/3 higher than overall unemployment

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A little perspective:
    Well, that's kinda not true. Obama actually turned the economy around, however you can say that Trump just sped it up.
    As far as ISIS goes, if were saying Trump destroyed ISIS, are when now allowed to say that Obama captured Bin Laden?
    Also, while Trump has cut illegal immigration in half (bravo), Obama still holds the crowns as "Deporter N Chief" as he has deported more persons in his last year, than Trump has in his first. A 6% drop (as of Dec)
    Let’s be honest. What led to Bin Ladin’s fate that Obama was responsible for? What part did Obama play? Having to be talked into carrying it out? The policy on Bin Ladin did not change from the Bush administration. This was a passive win for Obama, because his only contribution was that he happened to be the president at the time.

What part did Trump play in kicking ISIS out? Nothing directly, other than his policy changed from the Obama administration’s policy. It seems Trump’s policy of setting goals for the military and then letting them carry them out was more effective than Obama’s policy of running out the clock.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let’s be honest. What led to Bin Ladin’s fate that Obama was responsible for? What part did Obama play? Having to be talked into carrying it out? The policy on Bin Ladin did not change from the Bush administration. This was a passive win for Obama, because his only contribution was that he happened to be the president at the time.

What part did Trump play in kicking ISIS out? Nothing directly, other than his policy changed from the Obama administration’s policy. It seems Trump’s policy of setting goals for the military and then letting them carry them out was more effective than Obama’s policy of running out the clock.

That's one way to look at it.... from a partisan perspective. Based on the above, I can only assume that you don't blame Carter for the botched Iranian hostage rescue.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    It's not a partisan perspective, it's fact. I don't blame Carter for the botched rescue, I blame him that it happened and he didn't react immediately. I recall Barry Goldwater offered to pilot the lead bomber.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's one way to look at it.... from a partisan perspective. Based on the above, I can only assume that you don't blame Carter for the botched Iranian hostage rescue.
    I don’t blame him for the decision to go. I blame him for gutting the readiness for the military to carry out the mission, to the extent of the role that played in the failure of the mission. I believe in reality, Kut, to the extent it is knowable. There is no partisan logic in what I’ve said.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I blame him for telling us (82nd Airborne Battalion Battle group That spent 3 days planning the extraction) to stand down, because he was exploring a diplomatic solution.

Then he sent in Delta and when the mission was washed he went on TV and stated that we had men in country who were trying to exfiltrate. I had a good friend who resigned his commission when he did get home and found that out.

I do blame Carter foe being the penultimate inept president.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom