16487245_1085311154924396_3187855958511278552_o.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Dude, we've finally got things cooled down enough that he only quips in random threads every now and again. You've probably set us back for weeks. WEEKS! Thanks. rolleyes:

I wonder how much they'll have to justify their predictions in future events given their track record? The guys predicting Romney's win had to earn some rep back.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Ridicule is what Audi deserves. It's the oversimplification of a complex issue where the best evidence shows any apparent "wage gap" is based upon a combination of factors incuding career choices women make and inaccurate "equivalent" jobs for the sake of comparison.

Beyond that, it is blatant exploitation of a popular (populist) issue. As for what I will tell my daughters...it won't be anything that reinforces the victimology pap that was spewed on the commercial.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was highly, highly considering an Audi for my next car. Would be my luxury choice. Always wanted one.

**** that noise. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Ridicule is what Audi deserves. It's the oversimplification of a complex issue...

Women are different than men. That doesn't mean one deserves more pay than another, it just means they are different. I always ask the questions "When is the last time you saw a man cry at work? How many women have you seen cry at work?" The answers are usually 'never' and '____#'. Not that crying is good or bad but men and women are different.

My boss for the last decade is a woman and the best boss I have ever had.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Women are different than men. That doesn't mean one deserves more pay than another, it just means they are different. I always ask the questions "When is the last time you saw a man cry at work? How many women have you seen cry at work?" The answers are usually 'never' and '____#'. Not that crying is good or bad but men and women are different.

My boss for the last decade is a woman and the best boss I have ever had.
    The last few years I worked at my old job I cried every morning when my alarm woke me up, but I never cried when I got to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom