Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    QFYnIl4.jpg

Image stolen. I know some who need to see that that's what happens.

Fortunately, some of us see what's going on and resist it long enough to get out and continue thinking as we wish.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

If you are in the army and have a secret clearance as I did when I was a company armorer, you will probably NEVER see a document stamped SECRET. The cursory investigation is just to see if there are any prominent character faults that could be exploited. It would be likely that someone in this situation would not know the nature of classified material. They would know that anything with a caveat stamped on it had to be protected.

When you move into an area where you NEED access to SCI you have a complete background check on the ground to see if there is the smallest indiscretion that you would be want to hide.

When you are "read on" to a compartment you actually read a document that familiarizes you with not only the nature of the information, but also the source and the special caveats related to that compartment.

The most important aspect of that information is the source. If the info is traced back to the source the source dies, either actually or figuratively.

No one who is "read on" can ever say "I didn't understand". I know.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If you are in the army and have a secret clearance as I did when I was a company armorer, you will probably NEVER see a document stamped SECRET. The cursory investigation is just to see if there are any prominent character faults that could be exploited. It would be likely that someone in this situation would not know the nature of classified material. They would know that anything with a caveat stamped on it had to be protected.

When you move into an area where you NEED access to SCI you have a complete background check on the ground to see if there is the smallest indiscretion that you would be want to hide.

When you are "read on" to a compartment you actually read a document that familiarizes you with not only the nature of the information, but also the source and the special caveats related to that compartment.

The most important aspect of that information is the source. If the info is traced back to the source the source dies, either actually or figuratively.

No one who is "read on" can ever say "I didn't understand". I know.
    Thanks. This will help explain to useful idiots why clinton (either one) is full of more crap than a porto-let at a rock concert.
    But to be fair, like Trump said, maybe she really is brain damaged with those blood clots and her concussion?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Navy disciplines nine service members who mistakenly wandered into Iran's territorial waters - LA Times

The report revealed crew members told Iranian interrogators the top speed of the boats and passwords to their phones and laptops, which violates Navy code of conduct.
    “It is clear that some, if not all, crew members provided at least some information to interrogators beyond name, rank, service number and date of birth,” the report said.
    http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-na-iran-navy-detainment-report-20160630-snap-story.html

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom