Politify.com - Enter your info to see the financial impact of the two candidates

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Click on the source button. The about us section also has a profile of each collaborator. Stat nerds. Grad assistant grunt work.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The website can't be that accurate considering it says that under Obama the national debt will decrease by $273 billion by 2016 while under Romney it will increase by $566 billion. Ol' Barry sure hasn't done anything with the national debt within the first 4 years and I doubt the added expense of Obamacare sure won't help.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    UC Berkeley students/associates. 'Nuff said.

O + $4367
    R - $5378

Yeah, right. The big difference maker was number of students in college.

My daughter is not in college THIS YEAR so I put "0" in college to get the numbers above.

Funny thing is that I went back and changed it to "1" in college (because my daughter will go NEXT YEAR and the numbers changed.

Under Obama the number went down to $6392 (was $6519)
    Under Romney the number went down to $149,096 (was $149,214)

How can I send a kid to college and pay even more taxes?

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Wow, that isn't biased in any way.:rolleyes:

Obama is going to put an extra $3071 in my pocket and Romney is going to cost me $2172. Yeah right...... Where's the extra $3071 from Obama for the last 3.5 years, where's my extra $10748.50?:xmad:

I guess he's promising to start right after the election, again yeah right......

BTW, the numbers changed a couple of times even when entering the same information.:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wow, that isn't biased in any way.:rolleyes:

Obama is going to put an extra $3071 in my pocket and Romney is going to cost me $2172. Yeah right...... Where's the extra $3071 from Obama for the last 3.5 years, where's my extra $10748.50?:xmad:

I guess he's promising to start right after the election, again yeah right......

BTW, the numbers changed a couple of times even when entering the same information.:D

OH STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT OBAMA. He's giving everyone food stamps from his Obama stash!

And you get FREE health care now too!
    :stretcher:

Top Bottom