• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Does "legal" trump property rights? Can you carry your gun on my property against my wishes because it is not illegal?

Absolutely not. Again, you're reading too much into it. It's most likely worded wrong and supposed to be along the lines of what I already posted. I believe they're talking about if no one asks you not to. Some people are of the mindset that even if it's not illegal, you don't need it and shouldn't be allowed to carry in certain places. Malls, banks, restaurants, stores, etc.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Absolutely not. Again, you're reading too much into it. It's most likely worded wrong and supposed to be along the lines of what I already posted. I believe they're talking about if no one asks you not to. Some people are of the mindset that even if it's not illegal, you don't need it and shouldn't be allowed to carry in certain places. Malls, banks, restaurants, stores, etc.

Absolutely. Just read some of the comments from the pole. A lot of the posters there seem to be mistakenly making it private property vs. 2a.

Top Bottom