POLL: Should Profire Resume Parking Trailers Full of NFA Overnight in the Alley?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should Profire Resume Parking Trailers Full of NFA Overnight in the Alley?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Well Fargo, why don't you bring up all the weapons, including full auto's that have been stolen out of the trunks of police cars? Thieves are thieves!!

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Bush did it in when forbid the sale of new machine guns after the L.A. Bank robbery where the thief's leveled heavy automatic fire with illegally converted machine guns.
    Wrong, Ban of new full autos was in 86, well before Bush was in office. The North Hollywood shoot out was in 1997, Clinton was in office. And even more so.... "Illegally converted machine guns", obviously that law in 86 worked so well.

I stand corrected. Regean decided to restrict access to full auto's.

I'll play. LOL

The National Firearms Act in 1934 restricted access to automatic weapons.

Forget Profire, I want to know what the hell is going on at Purdue. What are they teaching?

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Poll is stupid.

If property can't be left in a secured trailer, then we all would have to go to the manufacturer to buy stuff.

OP is a troll.

Sandtiger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2014
    Evansville
    Just a quick question,it was posted elsewhere that clearly the trailer/guns were being watched ..if that is the case what's to stop the criminals from waiting until 4 or 5 am to 'roll in guns blazing' and steal the guns bas they were being loaded.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Nope don't think he should. In retrospect I should not have married my first wife either. Again the past is a great teacher, however I don't know of anyone that has a reliable crystal ball, so I and Andrew both have to learn from events that are past. If we could foresee the future we would never have an auto accident (almost all are "preventable" if we just knew when to slow way down, stop at a Green light, not drive beside a car with a person texting (that you can't see etc.)

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I Voted YES, because there aren't enough Suppressors, Ammunition or Semis Auto or Select Fire Weapons on the Street, and who needs or wants All of that Silly ATF Paperwork anyway :rolleyes: Moms Demand Action LOVE this.

Top Bottom