• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjthebassman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2014
    5 miles from nowhere
    So I understand how Polymer is the "next best thing since wonderbread" but how many pokes can you take at a classic like the famous 1911 till you go to far? Thoughts?
    DSC09406.jpg

rjthebassman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2014
    5 miles from nowhere
    DISCLAIMER** In no way, shape, or form do I approve or disapprove of the firearm listed above and I take no responsibility for butt-hurts that love said firearn neither do I consent or condone personally negative feelings of those who don't like the above firearm.

Nate715c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Speedway
    Looks like an attractive alternative to some of the ugly pocket guns out there to me. Wonder what it would retail at?
    Seen them for around $550. Having previous my owned a Sig p238 I'm interested in seeing how one of these feels weight wise. Looks like these are 12.3oz empty and p238 around 15.6oz.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    msrp on those dang things is 699. I've fondled them, not really a fan. they feel "cheap". I'd probably own one if I got a decent deal on a used one, but for the money i'll definitely be sticking with my g42, and my p238 feels better.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    msrp on those dang things is 699. I've fondled them, not really a fan. they feel "cheap". I'd probably own one if I got a decent deal on a used one, but for the money i'll definitely be sticking with my g42, and my p238 feels better.

Yeah I think there are much better guns to be had for the money.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    As an owner of the alloy-framed version of the Mustang, if I run across a deal on one of the polymer versions, I'm going to buy it. The Mustang is, in my opinion, the sweetest shooting pocket gun going. I have read some good gun rag reviews on the XSP so I'll have to give it a go.....but I ain't payin' MSRP for it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom