• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    These guys must be making a ton of lowers. I keep seeing them come back in stock places. Price is twice what it was before this panic but it's a lower if you really gotta have one.

I bought one and built it recently. It's a nice lower IF you understand the lower parts kit may be too tight if you don't do a little careful filing. Not a big deal but they're intentionally made slightly tight to fit many LPK's.

New Frontier Armory Stripped Lower - DFW Shoots

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    These guys must be making a ton of lowers. I keep seeing them come back in stock places. Price is twice what it was before this panic but it's a lower if you really gotta have one.

I bought one and built it recently. It's a nice lower IF you understand the lower parts kit may be too tight if you don't do a little careful filing. Not a big deal but they're intentionally made slightly tight to fit many LPK's.

New Frontier Armory Stripped Lower - DFW Shoots

I've got a complete. I paid entirely too much, $275, but I wanted to build an AR, it was available, and for the price you can't find one currently.

I see nothing wrong with it, even with the poly LPK. Was actually talking to my boss today about them. He tried to tell me metal LPK's didn't fit them. I had to explain that they are made with tight tolerances so that they have a nice fit with most lower parts kits with maybe some slight modification.

Top Bottom