Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    ****SOLD****

In South Bend area
    For Sale: Pop-up Camper
    Price:400.00
    Details: I have a 1972 Scamper Pop-up camper. It has propane appliances, 3 burner stove ,oven,furnace,and refrigerator(1 propane tank mounted on tongue). I know the stove works great because i cooked dinner on it last time I used it. The other items i didnt mess with. This camper has the ability to sleep 6 or 7 . The down side to this camper is that the canvas is not very good, and i dont have the time to mess with either getting it fixed or replacing it.
    The tires are good along with the spare (single axel)
    The under carraige looks good also.
    2 of the running lights didnt work when i put it up for storage but i didnt test the circut to see if it was the bulb or the wiring.
    It has "surge brakes" and it pulled very very easily with my dodge dakota.
    I do not have any pictures but if the weather holds out I'll get some this weekend and post them.
    I you are interested at all give me a PM

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Balinor, How big is it? I mean when folded for travel, how wide and long? any idea what it weighs? My wifes car is a small six cylinder Taurus so we are pretty limited for towing weight. When you fold out the beads, do they fold out the front and back or out the sides? Thanks in advance

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Beds slide out front and rear. My truck is a 6 cyl. and it pulls very easily Ill post size later (gotta measure it)

Top Bottom