• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I saw a story on the news Wednesday night about a hunter who fell from his tree stand in Posey County. They had video of an interview with a CO filmed in what appeared to be a medium to large local sporting goods store.

Now this store had a heck of a lot of "black" rifles and other fun toys hanging up and I have no idea where it was. Any clue, Ingo, on a well stocked store like that? Have you been in one thereabouts which sounds like that?

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Posey, The only one that might be close is Red Ghost but he is not a black gun guy, then Right to Bear Arms has some. But nothing in Posey, if you hear of one let me know too

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Have you been to Right to Bear Arms? They look on the interior like a hunting lodge and have a bunch of stuff crammed in but only 3 pistol cases.

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    I didn't see the news, but if it was posey county it may have been in Mount Vernon. There are a couple of shops down there. I have been in one and there wasn't anything to brag about.

On a side note, I went to Meek's guns in fort branch and WOW. They have an amazing selection. The amount of ARs and pistols was unreal.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    The 2 in Mount Vernon are Tucker's Sporting Goods and River City Guns (I believe). I've buy a lot from Tucker's; he and the rest of the guys there are good people and great to deal with. I've never been in the other.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Which one is connected to the back of an antique shop?
    I guess it's an antique shop, I've never been in the front part.
    The gun shop has a bunch of antiques in it.
    I've been there twice and picked up more old cast iron cookware ect than I did gun stuff.

Top Bottom