• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Just like the title says my friends. I recently had a positive experience at Strictly Shooting. In the past, I have always steered clear with the occasional visit once per year at best. My typical watering holes have always been Whittakers, Right to Bear, and Meeks. I had really written them off because of service, price, and selection but had decided to just stop in and see what they had. The guys I spoke with were courteous and I ended up finding a good deal on a gun I wanted. The price was on par with Whittakers and we even worked out a deal on ammo. Overall, I left happy.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Just like the title says my friends. I recently had a positive experience at Strictly Shooting. In the past, I have always steered clear with the occasional visit once per year at best. My typical watering holes have always been Whittakers, Right to Bear, and Meeks. I had really written them off because of service, price, and selection but had decided to just stop in and see what they had. The guys I spoke with were courteous and I ended up finding a good deal on a gun I wanted. The price was on par with Whittakers and we even worked out a deal on ammo. Overall, I left happy.

Excellent! There are now more quality gun shops here in and around Evansville than there has been in a long time. The usual suspects are going to have to change the way they do business since they aren't the only game in town.

dannyc626

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Evansville
    We have purchased a couple of handguns from Strictly Shooting and had good service from them. I intend to teach my daughter on our new GSG 22lr at their indoor range.

shipguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    I was in there a few months ago for the first time. At that time they did not have much, like most other dealers. The store was clean and the employees were really friendly. I will definitely go back next time I am in the market for a new fire arm.

Top Bottom