• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I am considering heading up a group buy for ammo. Once I get the price list I can post it as a group buy but for now I am putting out feelers and have shown expected prices.

As it is right now, I am primarily looking at the following rounds and quantity minimums to make the buy go smoothly.

9mm 124gr NATO FMJ - 200 round minimum -
    40 cal 165gr FMJ - 200 round minimum -
    45 ACP 230gr FMJ - 200 round minimum -

5.56x45/223 55gr FMJ - 200 round minimum -
    7.62x39 124gr FMJ Tula - 200 round minimum -
    7.62x51/308 147gr NATO FMJ - 200 round minimum -
    7.62x54 - 440 round can -

I have been told if we hit $7k we get free shipping.

I can have the shipment sent to me and then redistributed or if there is someone who can receive it and help break it down on the west side of Indy let me know.

I will consider driving one load to the west side of Indy. Maybe someone can suggest a place for the drop? Say Eagle Creek or somewhere else gun friendly. You will have specific pickup time and if your not there then you will have to come and get the ammo here in Terre Haute.

I will require payment up front, check, cash, gold, silver, etc. I am working on setting up a new paypal account for this purpose.

I would guess our order will be picked and shipped within 1-3 business days of us ordering it and shipment might take 3-4 days to get here so we are looking at about a week to 10 days from order to receipt.

I figure I will open the ordering up for at least two weeks and figure the whole buy will be complete in less then 4. We can start a rolling order and when we hit $7k I can place it and go to the next.

Any one have any suggestions or recommendations let me know..

Last edited:

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Update

The deal I was working fell apart and prices are off, I can't get them any lower then they are already as listed..

Go to SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma and look over their selection.

We have to put one big order in but when we hit $7k it's free shipping.

It may be best to limit the buying to a couple different calibers like I mentioned for ease of figuring and distributing.

What I was considering to be the first item is 1000 round case - 223 PMC 55 grain FMJ ammo | SGAmmo.com which we would need to order 26 cases of 1000 rounds each. If you don't want a complete case, break it down amongst your crew or friends. It comes out to about $5.49 per 20 round box.. Unfortunately they only have 12 cases in stock but then there are other things we can buy too..

In reality the free shipping is about 5-10% and I think that they have decent prices, I have bought from them and had great luck.

Let me know.. It may be too much head ache to worry about but I figured I would give it a shot.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom