• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    It doesn't look like it was "IN" the dumpster, rather UNDER the dumpster. You know........ like Glenn.

ecd24e1c.jpg

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to printcraft again."

LOL, someone rep this man for me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Fox reported a connection between the NJ and NY bombings with the black gunpowder.

Thankfully this bunch doesn't have an engineer or a physicist on their team. A blast big enough to turn a dumpster into shrapnel would've made this a horrific situation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Regarding the stabbing attack... not only were they Muslim, but also a refugee.

That's not good for Clinton.

A "15 years in the United States" refugee.... and 22 years old. Unless one thinks he was radicalized at 7, his refugee status means very little.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So do we call this one home grown terrorist or just regular terrorist? I get so confused.

Honestly, it's a hard question. I don't know where to begin. Do I think his religion played a role? Obviously. Is that a reason, 15 years after being admitted in to the nation, a reason to keep others out who share his religion? I don't know, but I do know it's unsettling to think that way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A "15 years in the United States" refugee.... and 22 years old. Unless one thinks he was radicalized at 7, his refugee status means very little.

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked him around some.
    Who knows maybe he was kidnapped, tied up,
    taken away and held for ransom?

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    A "15 years in the United States" refugee.... his refugee status means very little.
    Other than the possibility that refugees from Islamic nations may be predisposed to radicalization when raised in compartmentalized communities... no matter how long they've been living in the US (or UK as this kind of thing has been happening there for several years now).

Top Bottom