• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So while this is going down and all the schools in the district go to lock down mode as well as the local hospital per this article:

25 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting - Yahoo!

and it seems SWAT and various LEOs are heading to the school what about the rest of the town? Is it left undefended per say?

Thinking of that Die Hard movie where all the police take off to the schooles while the crooks steal the gold

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Now CNN is reporting that the death toll is 27, with 18 of them children. The school is for grades k-4, so they're all young kids. One shooter dead, a second shooter in custody (?).

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Absolutely horrible... I will be praying for an aweful lot of family members and friends that lost CHILDREN today because of this IDIOT.

The cruelest punishment I could come up with would pale in comparison to the true judgment that he is already receiving in HELL.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    FBfun.jpg

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    CNN says one of the shooters was 24 years old, armed with 4 weapons, and wearing bulletproof vest. I'm not going to believe that last part until I hear from several police sources. The media can't tell the difference between a bomb proof suit and a fishing vest these days.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Same old S4ips

I belive the media is going to do their best to keep the nation divided on this matter.
    Yup, JUST LIKE IN VIET NAM; same as they did over Viet Nam, where we "lost" due to the media. THIS is much more than a military action: THIS OUR GUARANTEE OF PRESERVATION OF LIFE & LIBERTY COUNTER TO the government's intrusion. This is only a first step. The media will bash us un-mercifally .... look for martial law before Groundhogs day .... and the gun-grabbers go nuts!! Here we have maybe 2 hand-guns involved, out of HOW MANY MILLIONS that were NOT involved? GOD, if only ONE teacher had been armed!!~

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Why don't these sick turds just blow their own heads off?

Then I could just feel sorry for their family.

This is truly sad.

Doug

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Any motive yet?
    Going out in a hail of bullets before the end of the world on 21 dec 2012?
    Mad with a teacher over son/daughter's grades? (Doubt considering the age)
    Distraction from the so called ficals cliff in congress?
    Are we sure that many really dead?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

(I can barely read that on my scren)

Just tell him the cops that saved everyone are no different than a regular citizen trained in firearms use except if the TEACHERS were armed there would have been a whole lot less murdered children.

Tell him that the cops didn't go in with loudspeakers yelling "It is a felony to carry a gun in a school!" they took their OWN guns in and shot the bastards.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Fox news is echoing the death totals, 26 total, 18 kids. I feel like puking. My wife and I were just discussing our fears surrounding 12/21, and I said my only worry was crazy folks acting on their crazy. That's what happened here.

Prayers for all of those families, and all of ours as well.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Fox news is echoing the death totals, 26 total, 18 kids. I feel like puking. My wife and I were just discussing our fears surrounding 12/21, and I said my only worry was crazy folks acting on their crazy. That's what happened here.

Prayers for all of those families, and all of ours as well.

I told my wife to change our daughter's Dr appt from next Fri for that very reason. Guess some psycos don't have their calanders marked correctly.

I imagine this will continue for the next month at least.

Top Bottom