• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I have a possum in my crawlspace, I tried to get a shot at it with a .22 but if I kill it where it is I can't retrieve it....so live trap has been set for the night.... But if it gets in the live trap it will be dispatched with extreme prejudice. I gotta figure out where it got in and put up chicken wire.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    funny-gifs-kill-it-with-fire-1.gif

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    When I go into my "belly" crawl space, I always shine my light around knowing that once I go a short distance, I am commited. There is no room to maneuver without tearing out wiring, hvac ducts or wiring. If I do not see a critter at this time, I will be hand to fur while literally on my belly. Not good...

trapperDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Morristown, IN
    When I go into my "belly" crawl space, I always shine my light around knowing that once I go a short distance, I am commited. There is no room to maneuver without tearing out wiring, hvac ducts or wiring. If I do not see a critter at this time, I will be hand to fur while literally on my belly. Not good...

there isnt anything in a crawl space thats gonna come after you. I spent years as a wildlife control operator and not one time did any wild animal ever come after me. They either cower or run.

ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    You think that is funny. A long while ago I heard a scream from the bed room at around 7:00 am. I went running back to check on my wife only to have her yelling about a animal in our bathroom. I opened the door to find a baby possum in there. After removing him to the great outdoors I then searched and searched for a way he got in. The only thing I can think of is someone must have left my bedroom's sliding glass door open during the party the night before. It was a fun time trying to catch that little sucker.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    So far no luck, but I think I found the point of entry. I set a snare there and loaded the live trap with goodies, if it returns tonight or is still in the crawlspace, I've got it covered, unfortunately when I loaded my 1911-22 tonight the guide rod broke...looks like I'm gonna hafta go with the 10-22 or maybe somethin bigger....

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I have a fryer, I can cook about anything in it....or a grinder, or make jerky, or boil it and make BBQ .... Hmmm....I'm getting hungry....maybe I oughta check that trap

Top Bottom