• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RD3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Sold

For sale is a post recall LCP with way less than 100 round count. With it is an extra magazine with a plus 2 extension (8 rounds) as well as the 6 round mag that came with it. Have the original baseplate for the mag with plus two if you want to change it back. Also has all the goodies that came in the box. Test fire round dated 1/13/2009. I bought two of these, one for me and one for the wife. I don't need two so I'm selling to get something else. Price is $305 FTF only. Would consider trade for M&P9c but would prefer to sell. I'm in Union which is 20 minutes south of cincy and 1 hour north of lexington. Email rd301@yahoo.com for quickest response.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Potential buyers should note that this seller is not an Indiana resident and as such any transactions must be through an FFL. Selling to another Kentucky resident FTF may or may not be legal according to Kentucky's laws.

ETA: This is NOT the place to discuss the legality of inter-state firearms sales. Extraneous posts have been removed. Please keep this thread specifically about the firearm posted. If you wish to discuss legalities, please create a new thread in another sub-forum.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom