• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Chezuki --- 1st.) that's the best play by play tutorial I've seen yet. It's exactly what I've been looking for as I too have been confused in how to post with a iPhone. Most of my reading and posting on here is via my phone. 2nd.) I see the first step is uploading the pic and it shows a arrow pointing to a cloud. Is this THE cloud? Because I haven't set a cloud account up yet for this new iPhone I just got. If I don't need a cloud account that'd be great. I'm lazy like that.

You need to host the picture somewhere. I use photobucket, but it's starting to suck.
    Here is a thread on some alternatives.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...at-photo-site-do-you-use-upload-pictures.html

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I see the first step is uploading the pic and it shows a arrow pointing to a cloud. Is this THE cloud? Because I haven't set a cloud account up yet for this new iPhone I just got. If I don't need a cloud account that'd be great. I'm lazy like that.

No, it's not iCloud. It's just the icon Photobucket uses to upload to your Photobucket account.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Thanks for the link actaeon I had read through that one before. I do already have a PB account, I just rarely use a tabletop computer anymore to get my INGO on. Always my phone. This app should solve my conundrum.

Thanks again chezuki. I'll be putting that app on my phone shortly.

Top Bottom