• Status
    Not open for further replies.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    PM sent for her number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here it is the moment you've all been waiting for. Took a snap when she was trying to make a bong. Then I kindly asked her to leave. And never come back.
    R1TZQol

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Come on OP, why the **** are you still there.:dunno: Get out, and do it today. Nothing is worse than an irreparable criminal record, really. You will never get on the force, you will never carry or own a gun again, you will never get a security clearance.

Get out of where you are, today. You will be thankful when the police show up tomorrow.

P.S.: These are Rose-Hullman students? Really? :n00b:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Wow... just, wow.

Just when I think an INGO update won't surprise me anymore. We've got the house-burning, toy-stealing thread. Now this. Wow.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I'm just trying to get the full picture before giving any advice. :D

So a final tally of 2 guys and 1 girl.

Yeah you should probably move out.

I was going to suggest selling his firearms, quitting his job, and taking up pot smoking.

i was gonna suggest kicking the 2 kweers out and keeping her, cuz she's obviously a superfreak!

Salient point here. Your roommate's a switch hitter. Whatever you do, get your knob fixed before your roommate get his knob fix.

I'm imagining RR and girl from every day Italian in that apartment together with a bottle of EVOO and some grated parmesian.

:lol2:Yeah....came in late on this gem of a thread, but pretty much all this.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    She looks awful young to me, but Hell everyone looks young to me anymore! What did she do when you asked her to leave? Are there any issues concerning the posting of her pic on the Interwebs? :dunno:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Groove - Funny you should say that with an avatar like yours. :D

My avy girl would have only the finest hand-blown, diamond encrusted glass bong. She wouldn't be caught dead in sweat pants and a pony tail, and she prefers one sausage at her party.:D

Now if there were two girls......:dunno:

Sorry, I'm just not down with sword fights.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    My dorm-mate in college was one of the biggest pot heads I have ever met. I saw him smoke out of everything from an apple to mountain dew bottle wrapped in foil, to a surplus ww2 gasmask, to a trash can with saran wrap over the top...

I normally tried to just avoid being in the dorm when he was round incase any one came sniffing around. He normally smoke during the day while I was at class, then went out at night so it worked out ok.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    What a waste. She could put her mechanic skills to better use than destroying her mind and body.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Well here's the skinny, I'm once again at work. Around noonish when I took the pic. I gave my very catholic mother a call. She got the idea that she should come over with some leftovers and bring my step-dad along. He saw the mess and the other creatures that were in the house and flipped. My step-bro has til 8:00 PM to GTFO. This is the good news. The bad news is after going through the pile of mail on top is the microwave I cone to find the water bill has not been paid. Shut-off date of 13sep2010. Lesson learned never to be trusted again.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    ...I guess your roommate was wearing bong goggles when he invited her in....:lmfao:

Or he was just too squint eyed to see her properly...:laugh:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Well here's the skinny, I'm once again at work. Around noonish when I took the pic. I gave my very catholic mother a call. She got the idea that she should come over with some leftovers and bring my step-dad along. He saw the mess and the other creatures that were in the house and flipped. My step-bro has til 8:00 PM to GTFO. This is the good news. The bad news is after going through the pile of mail on top is the microwave I cone to find the water bill has not been paid. Shut-off date of 13sep2010. Lesson learned never to be trusted again.

Better go to city hall with cash in hand in the morning.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Wow, surprised he sided with you but hey seems like problem solved. Tomorrow is the 13th so just get the bill paid and you're set. Good luck!:patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom