• GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Jarhead77

We have yet to meet, but I agree with CM.... The power of Prayer & Faith in His work as the True Physician can yield amazing results.
    I will be praying for comfort & understanding for your family while His will be done in your life.

"It is well with my soul..."

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Prayers outbound to you.

From family experience, I can tell you that the treatments for a brain tumor are FAR better now than they were even 10 years ago. Listen to your doctor, but also don't be afraid to seek a second opinion (or more) if there is anything you question.

-T

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Prayers here as well and I will also add you to the prayer group I participate in on Facebook.

Ralphie Parker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2013
    Waterloo
    Prayers sent for you and your family as you go through all of this. The number of people that respond to prayer requests is impressive and one of the reasons I joined.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Prayer Request Update: thanks for all of your prayers thus far!
    God has a plan and we want to be in sync with it. My faith tells me that His plan is greater than my desires, fear and concerns. I've read His word and it speaks of Him doing miracles through music, bringing down the walls of Jericho, through Moses and a stick, parting the Red Sea.....what matters? God has a plan and will use the tools and miracles He has placed for them, not necessarily what we want.
    Tomorrow is the Functional MRI we have been waiting for. This will be used to determine the next steps in my treatment. I may not get a miracle tomorrow, but I will get a glimpse into what God has next for my life. How often can we see that? Sure, the circumstances are not my top choice, but when I know God is in what's happening, how can I not be looking forward with anticipation?
    Please, ask Him to continue the strength in faith I and my family have and to help us navigate those next steps in His plan that will remain pleasing to the great God we serve.l
    In Christ,
    Carl

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Prayers upward! Go to battle Jarhead77. Wear the full armor of God.

[h=3]The Armor of God[/h][SUP]10 [/SUP]Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [SUP]11 [/SUP]Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [SUP]15 [/SUP]and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. [SUP]16 [/SUP]In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [SUP]17 [/SUP]Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Thanks all. Still awaiting Dr call to explain results. Gods plan at this point is keeping me patient and faithful. Prayer is for some insight tomorrow.

Umbrage, I love that word and finds that I can use it extensively on some days!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks all. Still awaiting Dr call to explain results. Gods plan at this point is keeping me patient and faithful. Prayer is for some insight tomorrow.

Umbrage, I love that word and finds that I can use it extensively on some days!

Whenever I'm having a rough go of it, I like to read Matthew chapter 6. Also some good encouragement in there!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hoping and praying for the best for you brother! I know kind of what you are dealing with. My wife was sick last year with a brain tumor that had to be removed, lucky it was benign and didnt touch the brain....but she still has a small one we have to monitor that couldnt be removed. It literally worries me sick sometimes. I put my faith in Gods hands...I know if he leads us to it he will lead us through it. If I remain his child, he will see to it that everything is ok. Just know.....we are all thinking of you.

Top Bottom