• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    I've had this drum for about 8 years now.

The story goes like this.
    Sometime in the 1970's, my grandparents bought my uncle a used 'Ringo Star' Ludwig sparkle kit drum set. I've seen the pictures, and it was so beautiful it makes me want to cry knowing it's fate.

At some point, he grew out of playing music, and his drum set ended up packed away in their storage shed. Over the years, that shed turned into the 'junk' shed instead of the storage shed, and everything in there lay forgotten.

Skip ahead a bajillion years, and I find the snare locked away in a very old ludwig drum case (Which I sold for 75$ already), in my grandparents attic after they pay me to clean it out and throw everything away.

The metal is in pretty good repair, except for a ding in the top hoop. All of the metal could use some polish though, as age has kind of taken it's toll on the chrome. It has functional heads and snares, as I used it a ton after I found it because of the beautiful full jazz snare sound I could get with it.

I'm looking for $375 for it. Trades I'll consider are drum heads, 22", 16", 10", and snare. Any 'techy' stuff such as PC parts higher quality Pmp players, ect. And of course, will always trade for guns.
    Guns I'm looking for are: Sks, Small frame revolvers, 10/22's, and any 1911s.
    I'll entertain other ideas, worst I can say is no.

For drum collectors, I've also got a full 1965-67 (per serials) Oversized 5 piece ludwig maple kit. PM me if you have an interest in it.

Top Bottom