WTS: Pre Ban Vietnam era 20 round mags (Colt .223, Colt 5.56, Simmonds 5.56)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Pre Ban Vietnam era 20 round mags (All sold except, Colt 5.56) Price drop.

I apologize in advance this may be lengthy, just want to be very clear about what I'm selling here. When I bought these mags, they were all wrapped in a dry storage paper and sealed in aluminum like bag. I had no idea what was indie each one except 20 round mags. I sold a good number of these unopened and uncovered original Armalite Mags, Waffle mags, Colt mags, Universal mags... Etc. Some folks got very luck at $25 each and opened mags worth a whole lot more. Eventually everyone wanted them open... I shouldn't have but I did. I sold many more and what I have here is what remains...

Pictures to help. Based on everything I know these were all Vietnam era mags. Some look to have been used with some remaining orange/red paint, some have tape on the bottom. Most look like they have never been used or have maybe been inserted in a rifle and that's about it... I have never loaded or used one of these.

3N95Tva.jpg

xu3JKDJ.jpg

[STRIKE]Colt .223 Mags, $25/EA, minimum of two per buy[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]62[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]54[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]46[/STRIKE] 0 available) ALL SOLD
    Colt 5.56 Mags, $[STRIKE]20[/STRIKE] $15/EA, minimum of two per buy ([STRIKE]20[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]14[/STRIKE] 12 available) 8 SOLD
    [STRIKE]Simmonds Precision, $15/EA, minimum of two per buy[/STRIKE] ([STRIKE]14[/STRIKE] 0 available) ALL SOLD

Add $7 for shipping on any quantity of 4 or less, 5 or more ships free.
    PP FF, or G&S +4% or FTF in FTW / Columbia City area.

All Mags are sold as is. You now know everything I do about them!

ywv3okv.jpg

j5WIzio.jpg

veZc1lq.jpg

aTKLAs8.jpg

qcgI890.jpg

Please include in the comments your address and what you purchased to help me when it comes time to ship! I work a ton and I have kids driving me nuts all the time. If I don't immediately respond to messages/IM's/emails I apologize in advance. Please pay close attention to what's been sold in the thread to help. Thank you for your consideration! Prices are firm.

Payment via PP.

It is your responsibility to know the legalities of your home/current state. By agreeing to purchase these you are agreeing that you know and are abiding by the laws of the area in which you live and these are intended to ship to.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom