Please reply by conversation.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    SOLD
    I am selling a pre-Tennessee Waffen Werks AK74 built on a Nodak receiver. I have only taken it to the range on two occasions. Since I usually bring several rifles with me, I would estimate the round count to be less than 200. It currently has a quad rail on it and an M4 adapter with stock. I also have a set of very nice wood furniture included in the package that could easily be refinished to your liking.

Included in the package, is three crates full of 7N6 ammo that I am selling with the rifle (I will not sell the ammo separately unless someone buys the rifle separately).

I am located on the SW side of Fort Wayne and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to make a deal.

For all three crates, the AK74 as it sits now, and including the wood furniture I am asking $1600 firm. Trade interests are for only the following: H&K USP Tactical 45ACP and Kriss Vector pistol in 45ACP or 9mm (latest Gen only).

Do not post a response on this thread. Please PM me with you have any questions.

Sorry some of the pics are upside down (not sure how this happened).

AK74
    ayu93s.png
    1pw41t.png

Wood furniture
    acy003.jpg
    Crate 1
    2d6nuo2.jpg
    65rfdi.jpg
    Crate 2
    33e5x5h.jpg
    Crate 3
    f9ny4l.jpg