• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rock River

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indy/Morgan county
    I used a groupon deal at my local range (which included 50 rounds of Precision ammo). I had 5 FTF's out of 50 rounds which I found to be quite ridiculous. Ran probably 250 rounds of my normal crap mix of 9mm target ammo I brought which included steel Tula, WWB, etc, nothing fancy. I've never had a FTF in my gun before (CZ 75B).

When I wrapped up I told the guy at the counter just so he'd be aware and he said "well they are reloads so you kind of expect that." :ugh:

Needless to to say I didn't expect that response.

Anyone else had a bad experience with Precision ammo?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Other than one issue with some weird 9MM brass that another company dumped in the system that Precision is now aware of and has taken care of I've shot at least 2000 round of it without issue. I can't tell you how many thousand rounds have went down range at Parabellum but I would estimate at least 20, 000-30,000 without issue.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    The guys up at Precision are very nice upstanding folks. Dennis is a very nice guy, have delt personally with him on a few occasions. I am sure if you contact them they will help resolve the issue.
    Coming from the manufacturer standpoint things like this occasionally can happen but without feedback it can be hard to identity. Obviously you cant test every round, but if a few bad ones happen its always best to let the makers know so they can prevent further issues.

Top Bottom