• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Generally shoots .3-.4's. It's been an excellent rifle I must say. Started shooting the 142 SMK's but got some 140 ELDM to try and been getting good results with them. The scope is phenomenal! I've had the chance to compare it to the old Gen 1 Razor I had and the Gen 2 as well as Burris XTR2, and Bushnell HDMR. I'd say the only thing close to it is the gen 2 but the illumination is much better in the Cronus. It is daylight bright and absolutely no bleedover or blowout at all. It does not have locking turrets but does have a solid zero stop.

Very nice. If you come to the shoot this year ill have to check out that scope for sure ;)

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Sudanese contract AR10 made under license in the Netherlands in 1958.
    The sniper versions of the original AR10 had a specially milled carry handle
    for mounting a scope. The Dutch scope was pretty high tech for its time
    and included bullet drop compensation. The rifle weighs less than 7 lbs
    sans scope and mag.

11kuwqd.jpg

Oooh, daddy like!!!!!

MH

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    IMG_3038.jpg

Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 creedmoor.. it took me awhile to locate one and I got lucky to find it I think. These are very hard to come by at the moment. dhamby mounted the scope for me and offered many pointers.. great guy and he has helped me immensely thus far. I've still yet to shoot it, I need to find a range and get her zero'd ASAP. I'm itching bad to take her out and see what I'm capable of!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Had my Remington Police LTR threaded by AllenM so I could put a muzzle brake / suppressor mount on it. Dropped it in my AICS, Steiner T5Xi on top mounted on a Nightforce 20 MOA base and 6 screw ultra light rings. Absolutely love this rifle.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    View attachment 51523

Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 creedmoor.. it took me awhile to locate one and I got lucky to find it I think. These are very hard to come by at the moment. dhamby mounted the scope for me and offered many pointers.. great guy and he has helped me immensely thus far. I've still yet to shoot it, I need to find a range and get her zero'd ASAP. I'm itching bad to take her out and see what I'm capable of!

Saw a fellow last week taking delivery on one of these and a leupold scope at In-laws And Out-laws. If I could have found the 6.5 I'd have bought it but the Savage stealth was available so that's what I bought instead.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Saw a fellow last week taking delivery on one of these and a leupold scope at In-laws And Out-laws. If I could have found the 6.5 I'd have bought it but the Savage stealth was available so that's what I bought instead.
    I know where there is 6.5, not to far.

Beech Grove Firearms. :stickpoke:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well I haven't taken it to the range yet so I can't speak to tracking. Glass seems good. I like the reticle. I really like the price point.

There IMO one of the best scopes out right now for no more than they cost, only down side I seen to the one I had and reviewed was that its heavy. Other than that their good to go!

*Sweet looking rifle BTW...

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Meet "MAGIC" my Ruger Precision Rifle

308 Win
    Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50
    Vortex 1.26" Rings
    Vortex Switchview Throw Lever