• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Most of what I've been finding was older and limited. Would like to hear what everyone has or is using for a 9mm suppressor host. This can be a factory threaded host or aftermarket. If aftermarket, please let me know who you had do the threading or what barrel/manufacturer you went with. Pictures are a plus!!

Thanks and Merry Christmas Eve!!

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Ideally that is where I'm going. My next project is getting a lower together and heading down the suppressed 9mm AR SBR route and would like to start keeping a look out for good handgun hosts for the can as well.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Most of what I've been finding was older and limited. Would like to hear what everyone has or is using for a 9mm suppressor host. This can be a factory threaded host or aftermarket. If aftermarket, please let me know who you had do the threading or what barrel/manufacturer you went with. Pictures are a plus!!

Thanks and Merry Christmas Eve!!

Guns make good hosts....

Thats guns not funs

Foxfire

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Seymour
    I have an AR-15 SBR and Sig P226 with a Sig aftermarket threaded barrel. Thompson Machine, Isis suppressor. It comes apart for cleaning and has different ends/heads for different hosts.

I love this set-up.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I be also got an Isis-9 and about half a dozen rear ends for it! I can shoot it on .22's, 9mm pistols with a booster, fixed barrels, my SBR Uzi and subsonic .300 blk with the 5/8" end cap. Being user serviceable is a plus for shooting .22's and cast 9's through it.

To the OP, I went the easy route and bought a threaded Lone Wolf barrel for a Glock. I ended up with a .40-9 conversion barrel for my G22. I have had great luck arou that barrel. I know some friends who have used Storm lake barrels and have been happy too. Most pistols can have their barrels fit with an extension and threaded. Beretta 92's stick out enough that you can just thread the factory barrel. Some 92's will also function without a booster, depending on gun, ammo and suppressor.

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I be also got an Isis-9 and about half a dozen rear ends for it! I can shoot it on .22's, 9mm pistols with a booster, fixed barrels, my SBR Uzi and subsonic .300 blk with the 5/8" end cap. Being user serviceable is a plus for shooting .22's and cast 9's through it.

To the OP, I went the easy route and bought a threaded Lone Wolf barrel for a Glock. I ended up with a .40-9 conversion barrel for my G22. I have had great luck arou that barrel. I know some friends who have used Storm lake barrels and have been happy too. Most pistols can have their barrels fit with an extension and threaded. Beretta 92's stick out enough that you can just thread the factory barrel. Some 92's will also function without a booster, depending on gun, ammo and suppressor.

That's what I'm looking for. No Glocks in my arsenal but the more I read, it seems like going the route you did is one of the best options for me. Most factory threaded pistols I see are pretty salty for what I'm looking to do. Are you running a booster on your Glock/Lone Wolf setup?

Also good to hear the feedback on the Isis-9, that's the can I had my eyes on. I have one of Thompson Machine's Zephyr 22 cans and it's excellent quality, wanted to go with one of their 9mm cans, too.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    M&P 9 FS with factory threaded barrel.
    MP9SD_01.jpg

MP9Sights_02.jpg

MP9Sights_01.jpg

[video=youtube;X8PEGqF5BX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8PEGqF5BX4[/video]

Top Bottom