• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I've seen a billboard as well! Getting pumped up for the event.
    I do wish they had more info on their website.

I've been to RK gun shows in the past. They're not the best shows in town. Lot's of non gun items. So I have a feeling the prepper show will be much of the same. Around 65% of the tables with MRE's and the rest with swapmeet junk.

How much to get in?????

Lmao!!!

$12 head to get in AND $5 to park, all to look at junk, what a joke, this will be a fail show!

Actually the show will be nothing like you suspect. Great speakers and vendors/exhibitors

Home

$12 at the door day of show. Can do a VIP ticket for $15 from the site.

Will have a $2 coupon available for general admission

Home

I would like to get pumped up about this too. However...

This industry (Prepping) is tough to break into. Let me tell you, SmileDocHill and I can speak from experience...

I have no idea what renting a building at the State Fairgrounds costs, but I'm certain it's not cheap. The cost to enter the show is no different than the 1500, so I would expect something on the same level when I walk in. That is my concern too. I've heard the complaints about the 1500 bringing in the Flea Market vendors (which I didn't see as much at the last show), wondering what I'll see. So, RK has experience in other towns and now is trying to break into Indy. Good on them, I hope they succeed.

I don't have a table there, but I'm interested in how it goes for this first show. If it looks good, I'll have one at the next show they schedule.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Meh, the cost is similar to other stuff. The problem is the timing. It's the busy time to be outside, not inside. This show would be much better during the middle of cabin fever time similar to the Boat, Sport and Travel Show.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This is very small. $5 to park. $12 to get in. What I'm seeing is everything you can get at a 1500. The difference is seminars going on. I see no guns but familiar accessories dealers who show up at the 1500.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    9lA8nxg.jpg

Top Bottom