• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    NBC still reporting low grade fever and some mild fatigue, but that's not stopping their panties from getting wet over discussing the succession order if he dies. They're practically salivating. Oh and now they're complaining about him *not* tweeting. :rolleyes:
    We didn't have to wait for Halloween to see the ghouls come out.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    No, just tired of people praising someone who didn't care to follow any basic precautions and now they are facing the consequences. If a person didn't wear their seatbelt and died in an accident, then who's fault is that? Or someone that smokes their entire life and is *shocked* they develop lung cancer.

No masks, no precautions, large gatherings. What did you expect?

But we don't know the consequences yet. All of this breathless reporting of positive cases is silly unless it's presented with context of what the outcome of those cases turns out to be. Millions of people who test positive have had either mild or no symptoms.

Let's say Trump comes out of this a week from now with no ill effects. Would we still label that as "facing the consequences?"

Catching the Rona is hardly a guaranteed death sentence, despite the frantic and desperate attempts from the media and Trump haters to convince us otherwise.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gotta love the NBC reporter (Peter Alexander) criticizing Trump and others for not wearing a mask... while not wearing a mask himself. And he's not in the studio. These people make me sick. And not because they're not wearing a mask.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Aw crap! Was going to switch over to watch "Last Man Standing" on WGN but it's preempted with this story. Guess it will be "Mountain Men".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh, and they're positively fawning over Biden wishing Trump and Melania well. I do think that was nice of him, but they're ready to canonize him for it.

It's so out of the ordinary for a democrat to wish any of their rivals well that it becomes a special occasion when one does it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It's so out of the ordinary for a democrat to wish any of their rivals well that it becomes a special occasion when one does it.

Never mind that he has a team of campaign advisors that actually are the ones that did it. I sincerely doubt that Biden has ever written a tweet himself (both a pro and a con).

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No, just tired of people praising someone who didn't care to follow any basic precautions and now they are facing the consequences. If a person didn't wear their seatbelt and died in an accident, then who's fault is that? Or someone that smokes their entire life and is *shocked* they develop lung cancer.

No masks, no precautions, large gatherings. What did you expect?

I have seen tons of people who quarantined and wore masks and got COVID

what do you do with them?

you have no idea how trump got it. it's a freaking virus. we can't even stop rioters

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I bet my M1A will be worth more at the end of the next Democratic president's term than my SlideFire will be at the end of Trump's.

What would the Slidefire be worth if there was nothing to mount it on anyway? You can try to use a pointless, ineffective accessory as a jab at the current president, but the other guy has sworn up-and-down that he is coming for the actual guns, thats a fact. You are pretty much the equivalent of an open border supporter rooting for Trump.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    NBC still reporting low grade fever and some mild fatigue, but that's not stopping their panties from getting wet over discussing the succession order if he dies. They're practically salivating. Oh and now they're complaining about him *not* tweeting. :rolleyes:

You must have one of those 8K big screen TVs. On my 4K UHD, I don't have that kind of resolution.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    200,000 dead? Oh brother, lay off the kool aid. CDC shows different, keep buying the msm lies tho. Why don’t you look up how many deaths from all causes in 2019 vs 2020 and tell me the difference? How about people who had ONLY covid, how many deaths for those people? What about if we take out leftist states? Then how many do we have?
    This was hashed out in the covid thread. Saying there were other co-morbidities is not the same thing as saying they died from something else. So if you want to dispute the CDC’s numbers you’ll need a different proof.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    WIBC just played an audio clip of Schumer pushing for Trump to write a 25th Amendment affidavit to have Pence take over while he’s undergoing treatment.

Can’t find any corroborating tweets, posts or articles.

And side note: Hope Hicks could give me the ‘Rona...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This was hashed out in the covid thread. Saying there were other co-morbidities is not the same thing as saying they died from something else. So if you want to dispute the CDC’s numbers you’ll need a different proof.
    I’m not saying they died of something else. I’m saying covid, by itself, isn’t that dangerous... which is backed by cdc stats.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Many of these people wouldn't have died had they not contracted COVID.
    How do you know this? If the average age of death is 76, and they already had underlying conditions, how do you know they wouldn’t have died without covid? What’s the average age of life expectancy in America? Seems that’d be a good place to start, then compare to the average age of death from covid. They seem to go hand and hand.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    WIBC just played an audio clip of Schumer pushing for Trump to write a 25th Amendment affidavit to have Pence take over while he’s undergoing treatment.

Can’t find any corroborating tweets, posts or articles.

And side note: Hope Hicks could give me the ‘Rona...

Nonsense. Unless he is expecting to be actually incapacitated...unlikely...there is no reason for that.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Nonsense. Unless he is expecting to be actually incapacitated...unlikely...there is no reason for that.

I'm also curious why they think Pence would actually legislate much different than Trump. Or would it just be one step closer to President Pelosi, so full steam ahead and disregard all logic?

Top Bottom