• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I don't like how the Republicans govern, and I loathe their love of Crony Capitalim...it is corruption In broad daylight. I also don't support the modern Republican social agenda...its as disgusting to me as what comes from the far left.

We are stuck in an insane false dichotomy...the two parties have laid claim to the "good" bits that are left of our government, and they hold them above our heads for the classic bait and switch: You want gun rights....great! Here's trillions of dollars of new debt to fund Republican's police state. You want the right to study, worship, or love the way YOU want to...great! Here's trillions of dollars in new debt o fund Democrat's nanny state.

From a strictly practical perspective: When faces with a true no-win situation I default to anti-imcumbamcy.

Vote the losers out. Get new losers. Rinse and repeat.

You garner a lot of hate for the Republicans, you should move to Montgomery co Md for a few years and get a first hand experience of living with the truly cray cray liberals.
    Make sure you read what firearms you need to leave in Indiana that have been banned in Maryland... Along with all the other liberal policies and wonderful laws that have been enacted in the last 40 years.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Gee, I came here to get an update on the president's (and first lady's) health. Must have stumbled into the wrong thread.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    So Biden is a better choice for our gun rights than Trump? This is a gun forum after all.

Sorry for the derailment, I've asked this question a couple times. Never got an answer. IMHO, the hatred for Trump is stronger than the love for Biden. People are willing to risk gun rights just because "orange man bad".

Lots of posts dont get a response in this thread... hummmmmm...
    Business is good, income is very good, 401 and roth are smokin, taxes are down and The Orange man is a scumbag.....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have tried to make it clear I don't think that at all...The current authoritarian scumbag has had a long enough run, bring on the next authoritarian scumbag.

The next authoritarian scumbag has promised to ban "assault rifles". He will likely have the backing to do it. It's less than sure that we have enough resources to defend it.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The next authoritarian scumbag has promised to ban "assault rifles". He will likely have the backing to do it. It's less than sure that we have enough resources to defend it.

Im not a single-issue voter. Biden checks a lot of negative boxes for me, but trump checks even more. There is more at stake than just gun rights, and on many of those issues Biden sits closer to my position than does trump.

Trump had his chance to drain the swamp, but he clearly came to wallow. It's market day, time to get some new swine for the pen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You mean the one that's had a 47 year run in government?

NAILED IT!

And I hope you're ready to NFA that M1A in your profile pic, Paul. Along with every >10rd magazine you own. I cant believe you are OK with this clown's plans. Have you even LOOKED at what he stands for? you've GOTTA be trolling us, right?

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Im not a single-issue voter. Biden checks a lot of negative boxes for me, but trump checks even more. There is more at stake than just gun rights, and on many of those issues Biden sits closer to my position than does trump.

Trump had his chance to drain the swamp, but he clearly came to wallow. It's market day, time to get some new swine for the pen.
    So what I said is true then. You’re just just more comfortable with Biden’s authoritarianism. But whatever. As long as you get the right authoritarianism, your guns are a worthwhile tradeoff.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Gee, I came here to get an update on the president's (and first lady's) health. Must have stumbled into the wrong thread.
    Good morning Snap. Looks like POTUS & FLOTUS are doing well, and continuing to receive treatment, no update beyond the previous one of mild symptoms.

If you value your sanity or blood pressure, just avoid Twitter for updates.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good morning Snap. Looks like POTUS & FLOTUS are doing well, and continuing to receive treatment, no update beyond the previous one of mild symptoms.

If you value your sanity or blood pressure, just avoid Twitter for updates.
    I don't do Twitter at all. Facebook for friends and family, INGO for politics, and what the hell is Instagram for, anyway?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ahhh, I think the authoritarian is the guy who wants to make mask wearing mandatory in the whole ****ing country by decree, not the guy who left it up to the governors. I think the authoritarian is the guy who wants to pack the supreme court with tame justices just so he can get his way if he wins. I think the authoritarian is the guy who wants to tell business from what sources they can get their energy and have people drive battery powered cars so the earth will theoretically warm by 0.6 degrees less in the next 80 years - and that only if the Chinese truly meet their targets while currently producing over 50% of the entire worlds CO2

It's always sad to hear people trying to paint Trump as an authoritarian and then supporting the party that wants to tell you how to think and act and speak in every aspect of your life

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BugI02 again.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NAILED IT!

And I hope you're ready to NFA that M1A in your profile pic, Paul. Along with every >10rd magazine you own. I cant believe you are OK with this clown's plans. Have you even LOOKED at what he stands for? you've GOTTA be trolling us, right?

If we get another AWB I'll likely sell off what's left of my "assault weapons" at panic prices. Those guns aren't really that important to me compared to other issues at play.

In a world without liberty we don't have rights, we have privileges. It's a matter of time before the guns get outlawed, and the American gun community can't do a thing to stop it...hell, if it happens under a Republican you guys will be chanting the presidents name as you turn in your guns.

Tribal isolation has made gun owners standard rhetoric as ridiculous as the tripe that pours from the left.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I don't do Twitter at all. Facebook for friends and family, INGO for politics, and what the hell is Instagram for, anyway?
    I have similar rules for my social media. Instragram is for following members of the firearms industry/community to see new products or builds. And also for having a private account so that you don't get messages from women selling pictures of themselves.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So what I said is true then. You’re just just more comfortable with Biden’s authoritarianism. But whatever. As long as you get the right authoritarianism, your guns are a worthwhile tradeoff.

More accepting of one/more rejecting of the other...same thing I guess.

I don't support the president. I don't support the president's political party. I don't want what they are selling, but my only other choice is full of negatives.

The National republicans are wrong about immigration, reproductive freedom, and their desire to enforce a particularLy self-serving set of social mores on the rest of the population.

National Democrats are wrong about guns, but get religion and sex much closer to correct for my views.

Guns are profitable wedge issue for republicans...but it's really just another bargaining chip for them to eventually spend to their own advantage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NAILED IT!

Yeah, but what's a little gun control when you get the authoritarianism you're more comfortable with? :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In a world without liberty we don't have rights, we have privileges. It's a matter of time before the guns get outlawed, and the American gun community can't do a thing to stop it...hell, if it happens under a Republican you guys will be chanting the presidents name as you turn in your guns.

JFC

Talk about projection.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, but what's a little gun control when you get the authoritarianism you're more comfortable with? :dunno:

So the alternate choice is gun control with authoritarianism I'm less comfortable with? Seems like a pretty easy choice.

NO ONE is offering liberty as an option, jamil...we are rearranging the titanic's armory...no matter what we do those guns are bound for the bottom of the sea....and don't act like the gun show set is going to do anything about but ***** when it happens.

Top Bottom